Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
:lol: I would NEVER be able to have the CD in the house, and not listen to it! You've got to be CRAZY to be able to do that! :P
  • Replies 986
  • Views 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, only about 12 hours ago. :P

 

Goooood, I'm good too thanks. :) Any plans for today? :D

  • Author

Goood. ^_^

 

Erm, no plans for this afternoon, just relaxing, but tonight one of my friends is coming round for a bit. ^_^

 

You?

Ahh cool. :)

 

I'm just having another relaxing day, listening to music, watching TV. :D :heart:

  • Author

Cool. :D

 

I watched a film on Disney Channel before. :kink: Twitches Too. It was amazing. :P

  • Author

:lol: It soooo good. :P

 

#NowPlaying Nicole Scherzinger - Cold :wub: Have you heard it?

Ooo, no haven't heard that yet! :o I'm still hooked on 'Don't Hold Your Breath'! :wub: Will give it a listen in a few minutes. :D
  • Author

:D Its fantastic. I prefer it to 'Don't Hold Your Breath'.

 

I can't stop singing "I'll take you out tonight, say whatever you like, j'adore la la la la j'adore be mine". :lol:

I like it, but I prefer 'Poison' and 'Don't Hold Your Breath' atm. :D :heart:

 

:lol: That part has been stuck in my head for quite a while now! :wub:

  • Author

IMO - Poison >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cold >> Don't Hold Your Breath :wub:

 

SO exited for Nicole's album. :w00t:

 

:lol: Same. Its the best part of the remix, along with the "I, I, I, I, I, I" bit. :P :heart:

For me: Don't Hold Your Breath >>>>> Poison >>> Cold

 

Same. :w00t: :heart:

 

Completely agree, I love the part from 1:19-1:33 as well. :wub:

  • Author

There's STILL no news about her album yet though. :( No cover, release date, title etc.

 

ITS AMAZING. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM VERSION. :w00t:

Well on the New Release Schedule it says that 'Don't Hold Your Breath' is getting a release on March 6th, so hopefully it will be a week or two after that! :D :heart:

 

Same here! :w00t: :D

  • Author

Oh Great! :D

 

MAY IS GOING TO BE ONE AMAZING MONTH! Eurovision then BORN THIS WAY! :w00t:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.