Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 986
  • Views 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
What are your plans for tonight? :D

My friend will be here in about an hour for a few drinks. :D

 

:drama: I'VE JUST BURNT THE CABBAGE! THE HOUSE STINKS OF BURNT CABBAGE NOW!

  • Author
Well, my Mum, Dad and Sister are over the round having drinks at our friends house, and they rang 20 minutes ago saying turn the gas on, so i did. But my DAD didn't put any water in with the cabbage so its burnt! :drama:
My friend will be here in about an hour for a few drinks. :D

 

:drama: I'VE JUST BURNT THE CABBAGE! THE HOUSE STINKS OF BURNT CABBAGE NOW!

Cool, have fun. :D

 

:rofl: Why were you cooking cabbage?

I second this! :lol:

  • Author

I'm off for the night now guys! Speak tomorrow. ^_^

 

:D

Edited by __CS

Yum :D

 

Did you watch Dancing On Ice? :wub:

I am sort of, internet comes and goes. Will be back to normal on Thursday though B)

Where is the edge

Of your darkest emotions?

Why does it all survive?

Where is the light

Of your deepest devotions?

I pray that it’s still alive

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.