Jump to content

Featured Replies

I'm sure by "off topic chat", it doesn't mean as off-topic as discussing another artist's music in here...
  • Replies 986
  • Views 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Great! :D

 

MAY IS GOING TO BE ONE AMAZING MONTH! Eurovision then BORN THIS WAY! :w00t:

Meh... -_-

 

:P

  • Author
'Off Topic' means we can discuss anything we want - if you don't like it, don't come here.

Edited by __CS

How can you not love Eurovision! :lol:

It's alright...but it means we have to wait an extra week for the next Doctor Who episode. :lol:

  • Author
It's alright...but it means we have to wait an extra week for the next Doctor Who episode. :lol:

:lol:

 

I don't really like Doctor Who. I LOVED it when Catherine Tate was in it though, :wub: She's amazing. :D

  • Author
AND Gordie Georgie - MORNIN' MARTIN, MORNIN GEORGIE, HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND PET? :wub:

:lol:

 

This is probably one of my favourites EVER:

 

 

:rofl: :heart:

Hey guys, Chris commented on my chart and told me to come say hi :) I love Catherine Tate too :) Btw, do you guys like my sig? Edited it myself :D
  • Author
Hey guys, Chris commented on my chart and told me to come say hi :) I love Catherine Tate too :) Btw, do you guys like my sig? Edited it myself :D

Hey. :D How are you? :)

 

Of course we love your sig. :dance:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.