Jump to content

Featured Replies

Hey. :D How are you? :)

 

Of course we love your sig. :dance:

Good thanks, you? I love my sig too :wub: It was a free online editor too :D

  • Replies 986
  • Views 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too :w00t: I will die if the song leaks early :wub:
That's what I said, won't be able to help myself though :(
Hey guys, Chris commented on my chart and told me to come say hi :) I love Catherine Tate too :) Btw, do you guys like my sig? Edited it myself :D

Hi Liam! I hope you'll join us a lot in our chats. :D

 

LOVE your sig, I fail at making sigs so I never bother. :lol: :(

 

:dance: Just heard Taio Cruz - Higher on Radio 1 - :o I LOVE IT! :heart:

Yep! :wub:

  • Author
Yep! :wub:

I actually prefer is solo version to the Kylie and Travie Remixes. :D

I actually prefer is solo version to the Kylie and Travie Remixes. :D

I prefer the Kylie remix. :P

:P

 

I'm very bored. :(

 

I find staring at this helps my boredom

http://i56.tinypic.com/2r2qhcp.jpg

 

My mind goes WILD

  • Author
I find staring at this helps my boredom

http://i56.tinypic.com/2r2qhcp.jpg

 

My mind goes WILD

:lol:

 

Nahh, thats not helping, thanks anyway. :P

:P

 

I'm very bored. :(

Same here. :(

 

Sorry I took so long to reply, my internet froze. :lol: :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.