Posted March 2, 201115 yr A-List Adele - Someone Like You Alexis Jordan - Good Girl Avril Lavigne - What The Hell Breakage featuring Jess Mills - Fighting Fire Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down Cassius - I Luv U So (Skream remix) Dr Dre featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor Jessie J featuring B.O.B - Price Tag Lady GaGa - Born This Way Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath Noah & The Whale - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N Pink - Perfect Rihanna - S&M (Come On) Taio Cruz featuring Travie McCoy - Higher Take That - Kidz The Strokes - Under Cover Of Darkness The Vaccines - If You Wanna Tinie Tempah featuring Ellie Goulding - Wonderman Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow B-List Arcade Fire - City With No Children Chris Brown - Yeah 3X Ellie Goulding - Lights Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues Foo Fighters - Rope James Blake - The Wilhelm Scream Katy B - Broken Record Kings Of Leon - The Immortals N-Dubz - Morning Star Olly Murs - Heart On My Sleave Plan B - Writing's On The Wall Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough The Naked & Famous - Young Blood The Wanted - Gold Forever Tiesto vs Diplo featuring Busta Rhymes - C'mon (Catch 'Em By Surprise) White Lies - Strangers C-List * Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull - On The Floor * Jodie Connor featuring Tinchy Stryder - Bring It Justin Bieber featuring Jaden Smith - Never Say Never * My Chemical Romance - Planetary (Go!) * Panic At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Pulled Apart By Horses - I Punched A Lion In The Throat * Radiohead - Lotus Flower Skepta - Amnesia * The Blackout - Higher & Higher Wolf Gang - Dancing With The Devil 1-Upfront Above & Beyond featuring Richard Bedford - Sun & Moon Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Pictures Crystal Fighters - At Home * James Vincent McMorrow - This Old Dark Machine Out: Bullet For My Valentine JLS The Script You Me At Six Clare Maguire Villagers We Are The Ocean
March 2, 201115 yr Great to see J Lo back on the playlist after all these years, I was 95% sure that they'd add her but there was a tiny doubt from the fact that they seem to consider any female artist over 40 irrelevant these days...
March 2, 201115 yr Great to see J Lo back on the playlist after all these years, I was 95% sure that they'd add her but there was a tiny doubt from the fact that they seem to consider any female artist over 40 irrelevant these days... Like f*** is JLo over 40. Wut? :mellow: That does not compute Boring week anyway, I've only heard one of the new additions (The Blackout, whose song is poor). Good to see Adele and The Vaccines on the A-List though. I really hope If You Wanna can outpeak Post Break-Up Sex or at the very least be a second top 40 hit from them, it's a much better song than PB-US.
March 2, 201115 yr Like f*** is JLo over 40. Wut? :mellow: That does not compute Boring week anyway, I've only heard one of the new additions (The Blackout, whose song is poor). Good to see Adele and The Vaccines on the A-List though. I really hope If You Wanna can outpeak Post Break-Up Sex or at the very least be a second top 40 hit from them, it's a much better song than PB-US. OT; Maybe it's a genetic thing, or J-Lo has just really looked after herself. There's a lady where I work who is 44 but you'd think she was a good 10 years younger. Then there's my sister in law is actually 50 this year but again people would think she's in her late 30s. Anyways, 'On The Floor' is fast becoming one of my fave J-Lo singles ever. :lol: I did quite like J-Lo's early material before she got involved with Ja Rule and the music became "try hard" and unappealing.
March 2, 201115 yr Woo for Jodie Connor! Glad to see they're still behind her despite 'Now Or Never' not living up to the hype they suggested it would! 'Bring It' is so much better so it's very much deserved.
March 2, 201115 yr OT; Maybe it's a genetic thing, or J-Lo has just really looked after herself. There's a lady where I work who is 44 but you'd think she was a good 10 years younger. Then there's my sister in law is actually 50 this year but again people would think she's in her late 30s. Anyways, 'On The Floor' is fast becoming one of my fave J-Lo singles ever. :lol: I did quite like J-Lo's early material before she got involved with Ja Rule and the music became "try hard" and unappealing. She's 42 this year, it's incredible, she looks barely a day older than she did in 1999! I completely agree with you - If You Had My Love and Waiting For Tonight were excellent, but she stopped appealing to me when she started releasing two versions of various singles (which were completely different & far inferior songs to the original) with Ja Rule or whoever on them.
March 3, 201115 yr So happy for J.LO, hopefully it will be a big hit. Also, Jodie Connor's new one is fantastic so I'm glad they have given that a chance too :wub:
Create an account or sign in to comment