Jump to content

Featured Replies

There she goes looking like a star / with her body shaped like a rock guitar :mellow:
  • Replies 244
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 :down: (from 8) Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418FAjwM5bL._AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-1-1-1-2-3-3-3-5-7-10-8-11 [13 wks]

 

Release date: 01-04-2012

Format: download only track

Label: School Boy/Interscope Records

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

1. Call Me Maybe

2. Both Sides Now

3. Talk To Me

4. Call Me Maybe (Instrumental)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2012 01 Call Me Maybe -1-

 

Discussion Thread Here

  • Author

Dear Mr Cruz

 

 

Please stop trying to be Nu- Enrique Iglesias.

 

Thank You

Eric stop with your opinionated behaviour. You know what I wanted to say and now you put my words into a context I wasn't expressing. This only shows your arrogance.

 

Sorry. I just want to end the discussion. :lol: I'll try again.

 

Starships will be remembered.

Well, this is generic shite.

 

Taio, you can do much better :(

yeah Taio is on a downhill but I must admit he was never my favourite act.

Poor Carly Rae :( Although this means Katy Perry's top ten! :lol:

 

I don't hate "There She Goes", but I don't think it deserves to outpeak "Hangover".

> #11 [:down: from #8]

> CARLY RAE JEPSEN

> “Call Me Maybe” [1st single from “Curiosity”]

> 1-1-1-1-2-3-3-3-5-7-10-8-11-

> 13 weeks top 40

 

> #12 [:ne: NEW ENTRY]

> TAIO CRUZ feat. PITBULL

> “There She Goes” [3rd single from “TY.O”]

> 12-

> 1 week top 40

 

> #13 [:up: from #17]

> LABRINTH

> “Express Yourself” [4th single from “Electronic Earth”]

> 34-17-16-18-16-18-17-13-

> 8 weeks top 40

 

> #14 [:up: from #15]

> RIHANNA

> “Where Have You Been” [4th single from “Talk That Talk”]

> 61-94-x(21)-21-8-6-6-6-9-11-15-14-

> 9 weeks top 40; 10 weeks top 75; 11 weeks top 100

 

> #15 [:down: from #13]

> TRAIN

> “Drive By” [1st single from “California 37”]

> 14-10-7-6-8-8-9-11-13-13-15-

> 11 weeks top 40

 

> #16 [:down: from #9]

> USHER

> “Scream” [2nd single from “Looking 4 Myself”]

> 5-8-9-16-

> 4 weeks top 40

 

> #17 [:down: from #10]

> PALOMA FAITH

> “Picking Up The Pieces” [1st single from “Fall To Grace”]

> 7-12-19-14-10-17-

> 6 weeks top 40

 

> #18 [:up: from #44]

> JAY-Z and KANYE WEST

> “Niggas In Paris” [4th single from “Watch The Throne”]

> 76-37-27-18-10-11-11-14-23-29-33-36-41-51-34-42-47-50-44-18-

> 13 weeks top 40; 19 weeks top 75; 20 weeks top 100

 

> #19 [:up: from #21]

> NICKI MINAJ

> “Starships” [1st single from “Pink Friday - Roman Reloaded”]

> 16-7-5-3-2-5-3-4-5-8-9-9-11-13-12-15-20-19-21-19-

> 20 weeks top 40

 

> #20 [:down: from #19]

> GOTYE feat. KIMBRA

> “Somebody That I Used To Know” [2nd single from “Making Mirrors”]

> 97-36-21-7-3-1-3-1-1-1-1-3-5-3-3-6-7-10-9-10-9-17-17-16-19-20-

> 25 weeks top 40; 26 weeks top 100

 

> #21 [:down: from #18]

> EMELI SANDÉ

> “My Kind Of Love” [4th single from “Our Version Of Events”]

> 27-19-21-24-34-17-18-21-

> 8 weeks top 40

 

> #22 [:down: from #14]

> ALEX CLARE

> “Too Close” [2nd single from “The Lateness Of The Hour”]

> 37-16-6-5-4-4-5-7-10-12-14-22-

> 12 weeks top 40

 

> #23 [:down: from #11]

> GARY BARLOW & THE COMMONWEALTH BAND feat. MILITARY WIVES

> “Sing” [1st single from “Sing”]

> 11-1-3-11-23-

> 5 weeks top 40

 

> #24 [:left: NON-MOVER]

> FLO RIDA feat. SIA

> “Wild Ones” [2nd single from “Wild Ones”]

> 5-5-6-5-4-4-4-5-8-7-8-10-18-17-24-30-39-40-44-50-34-24-24-

> 21 weeks top 40; 23 weeks top 75

 

> #25 [:ne: NEW ENTRY]

> MUSE

> “Survival” [1st single from “The 2nd Law”]

> 25-

> 1 week top 40

 

> #26 [:down: from #20]

> RITA ORA feat. TINIE TEMPAH

> “R.I.P.” [1st single from “O.R.A.”]

> 1-1-4-8-12-15-20-26-

> 8 weeks top 40

 

> #27 [:down: from #16]

> DJ FRESH feat. DIZZEE RASCAL

> “The Power” [3rd single from TBA]

> 6-7-16-27-

> 4 weeks top 40

 

> #28 [:down: from #23]

> LADY ANTEBELLUM

> “Need You Now” [1st single from “Need You Now”]

> 28-21-28-46-73-83-98-x(8)-52-58-67-75-x(23)-62-59-x(3)-48-42-83-x(20)-88-86-x(3)-43-88-x(33)-22-23-23-28-

> 7 weeks top 40; 18 weeks top 75; 24 weeks top 100

 

> #29 [:down: from #25]

> D’BANJ

> “Oliver Twist” [3rd single from “Mr Endowed”]

> 9-13-16-23-22-25-29-

> 7 weeks top 40

 

> #30 [:down: from #27]

> ED SHEERAN

> “Small Bump” [5th single from “+”]

> 58-25-29-27-30-

> 4 weeks top 40; 5 weeks top 75

 

> #31 [:up: from #39]

> DAVID GUETTA feat. SIA

> “Titanium” [4th single from “Nothing But The Beat”]

> 16-31-53-93-x(17)-61-8-3-2-1-2-4-5-7-8-6-7-8-7-11-19-19-15-21-26-32-39-39-43-39-31-

> 26 weeks top 40; 29 weeks top 75; 30 weeks top 100

 

> #32 [:left: NON-MOVER]

> THE WANTED

> “Chasing The Sun” [1st single from TBA]

> 2-10-18-25-32-32-

> 6 weeks top 40

 

> #33 [:up: from #38]

> PROFESSOR GREEN feat. RUTH ANNE

> “Remedy” [3rd single from “At Your Inconvenience”]

> 27-18-22-26-36-38-33-

> 7 weeks top 40

 

> #34 [:up: from #61]

> NICKI MINAJ

> “Pound The Alarm” [2nd single from “Pink Friday - Roman Reloaded”]

> 79-x(10)-61-34-

> 1 week top 40; 2 weeks top 75; 3 weeks top 100

 

> #35 [:down: from #28]

> PITBULL

> “Back In Time” [1st single from “Men In Black 3”]

> 23-21-29-32-28-35-

> 6 weeks top 40

 

> #36 [:down: from #33]

> TULISA

> “Young” [1st single from TBA]

> 1-2-5-10-14-21-27-33-36-

> 9 weeks top 40

 

> #37 [:up: from #41]

> JAY-Z and KANYE WEST feat. FRANK OCEAN

> “No Church In The Wild” [5th single from “Watch The Throne”]

> 69-51-65-48-41-37-

> 1 week top 40; 6 weeks top 75

 

> #38 [:down: from #37]

> AZEALIA BANKS feat. LAZY JAY

> “212” [1st single from “Broke With Expensive Taste”]

> 75-x(7)-67-46-24-20-14-12-12-15-14-14-18-21-28-27-33-41-37-38-

> 15 weeks top 40; 19 weeks top 75

 

> #39 [:down: from #29]

> SKRILLEX feat. SIRAH

> “Bangarang” [2nd single from “Bangarang”]

> 94-93-82-92-74-79-92-x(2)-98-69-42-32-24-25-31-33-29-39-

> 7 weeks top 40; 10 weeks top 75; 17 weeks top 100

 

> #40 [:down: from #31]

> JUSTIN BIEBER

> “Boyfriend” [1st single from “Believe”]

> 2-10-15-20-17-20-29-37-40-42-31-40-

> 11 weeks top 40; 12 weeks top 75

 

:lol: They cut Pitbull out of 'There She Goes' - I remember when they did this to all the songs that featured him. They really do not like Pitbull do they!

I'm scared that Taio Cruz song will climb next week aswell. :drama: Hope it's put back to 99p asap.

 

Call Me Maybe sounds INCREDIBLE following that "song". :lol:

There she goes looking like a star / with her body shaped like a rock guitar :mellow:

 

Just following on from asses shaped like coke bottles in Troublemaker. He really needs to work on his metaphors/sight problems.

 

There She Goes is generic shite, thank god that Carly's still ahead of it. And Katy Perry top 10 I am also rather excited about.

Sorry. I just want to end the discussion. :lol: I'll try again.

 

Starships will be remembered.

Don't try it because now you don't look credible anymore. I don't want to convince you, I only told you my opinion and experience.

10 :up: (from 12) Katy Perry - Wide Awake [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/7296342.JPG

 

Chart Run: 69-xx(8 wks)-74-64-31-12-10 [6 wks]

 

Format: download only single

Label: Capitol Records

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2008 01 I Kissed A Girl -1-

2008 04 Hot N Cold -2-

2009 27 Thinking Of You -3-

2009 19 Waking Up In Vegas -4-

2009 03 Starstrukk (3OH!3 Feat. Katy Perry)

2010 03 If We Ever Meet Again (Timbaland Featuring Katy Perry)

2010 01 California Gurls (Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg) -1-

2010 02 Teenage Dream -2-

2010 03 Firework -3-

2011 03 E.T. (Katy Perry Feat. Kanye West) -4-

2011 09 Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) -5-

2011 18 The One That Got Away -6-

2012 01 Part Of Me -7-

2012 10 Wide Awake -8-

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_185.png

I already prefer his to 'part of me', it's beautiful. :wub: a great song to end the era on.
What's with the screen grab for this with the adverts for McDonalds and Walk The Moon? Is that actually part of the video? Maybe it's just me though...

That was ENTIRELY coincidence that I posted almost the same as the poster above. :lol:

 

But it is a truly wub-worthy song. Katy Perry has some really good songs (e.g. E.T. :wub:).

I really like the visuals of this video, it's like a fantasy film :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.