July 6, 201214 yr Do Will Young fans have ANYTHING positive to say about any artist that isn't Will Young? You only seem to come in here and give sly digs to other artists who have a fanbase on here, possibly to try and provoke a reaction. They only seem to come in the thread when Will Young is releasing another song or (worst of all!) if another X Factor/Reality TV show-related artist has released something to give them digs and give their "Will Young is the best ever!" sort of attitude. PLEASE say I'm not the only one who's noticed this? It annoys the f*** out of me and has done for a long time (hence my nominations of a couple of them for "hate charts" or whatever. No, you're definitely not alone there. Edited July 6, 201214 yr by Umi
July 6, 201214 yr That said I can imagine them losing the #1 single and gaining the #1 album, it's going to be very close on Sunday that's for sure. Chris is miles ahead on the albums front, there's no way they'll overtake him this week. At the moment I reckon it's looking like a Payphone/Fortune #1 combo (which is the best case scenario for me :P)
July 6, 201214 yr Before anyone asks, heres a link to what The Midnight Beast is. You can thank me later. http://www.channel4.com/info/press/program...-midnight-beast
July 6, 201214 yr LMAO at Bieber's massive drop! Has he really dropped SIX places since Wednesday or is that a typo? :o Great to see Cheryl overtaking him as well, I had a feeling she'd have much better longevity! 'Believe' has really underperformed, I think Bieber's 15 minutes of fame are coming near to an end (just as he was getting half decent which is a bit annoying but still).
July 6, 201214 yr Oh come on people lighten up! and for your information I and many other "Will Young fans" :o frequent the chart threads often and not just when Will is releasing and this Will Young fan has lots of positive things to say about many many different artists, that's if you care to change your cliched opinions of us. I adore P!nk, Beyonce and Kylie, I love Ben Howard, Richard Hawley and Pink Floyd plus may more, oh and I love Will Young to bits mostly. :lol: :wub: So get over yourselves and give and take and don't be too quick to make assumptions just because I had a pop at Cheryl, plenty of people have hd a pop at Dappy, Chris Brown etc, but I get singled out for a being a fan of Will. :P Edited July 6, 201214 yr by suggy
July 6, 201214 yr You haven't been singled out though. "Will Young fans"... You just think you are being singled out because you're the only one around at the moment. Also, read my post properly. It's not just when Will Young releases. It's whenever anyone related to any reality show releases. You like to come in and give little, sly digs (which most people seem to overlook) to them and it's a sort of "Will Young is the greatest reality show contestant ever" sort of attitude. You're all the same. It's like you have your own private thread in his forum and decide on which artist you're going to attack that week or whatever. It's been annoying me for a while.
July 6, 201214 yr There has been loads of movement on the albums chart since Wednesday - Bieber down 6, Cheryl down 5 spots and Lana up 8. Is there usually this much difference in midweek positions? Sales but be really close
July 6, 201214 yr You haven't been singled out though. "Will Young fans"... You just think you are being singled out because you're the only one around at the moment. Also, read my post properly. It's not just when Will Young releases. It's whenever anyone related to any reality show releases. You like to come in and give little, sly digs (which most people seem to overlook) to them and it's a sort of "Will Young is the greatest reality show contestant ever" sort of attitude. You're all the same. It's like you have your own private thread in his forum and decide on which artist you're going to attack that week or whatever. It's been annoying me for a while. I repeat, get over yourself and stop acting like some all knowing, all seeing wise one and how dreadfully remiss of me to annoy you, I promise to be good and favourable about everyone in future and not to have an opinion on any singer who comes from any reality talent show, because I already know that Will Young rules supreme. in case I annoy you further. :friends: Edited July 6, 201214 yr by suggy
July 6, 201214 yr I repeat, get over yourself and stop acting like some all knowing, all seeing wise one and how dreadfully remiss of me to annoy you, I promise to be good and favourable about everyone in future and not to have an opinion on any singer who comes from any reality talent show, because I already know that Will Young rules supreme. in case I annoy you further. :friends:That'd be great. Thanks ^_^
July 6, 201214 yr LMAO at Bieber's massive drop! Has he really dropped SIX places since Wednesday or is that a typo? :o He is very much at 10+8.
July 6, 201214 yr There has been loads of movement on the albums chart since Wednesday - Bieber down 6, Cheryl down 5 spots and Lana up 8. Is there usually this much difference in midweek positions? Sales but be really close Perhaps there was data missing from the Weds update (or this one)?
July 6, 201214 yr Lana Del Rey at #10. WTH?!? :w00t: Has she done something since Wednesday? I can't imagine releasing the National Anthem video would have done that!
July 6, 201214 yr Author I've added the elusive mid sales report from MW with the update on page 1, 2nd post, and on page 3 for today.
July 6, 201214 yr I'm really hoping Cheryl can hang on for another week in the top 10. It will most likely start to plummet once it leaves the top 10. Edited July 6, 201214 yr by Jimmie
July 7, 201214 yr Oh come on people lighten up! and for your information I and many other "Will Young fans" :o frequent the chart threads often and not just when Will is releasing and this Will Young fan has lots of positive things to say about many many different artists, that's if you care to change your cliched opinions of us. I adore P!nk, Beyonce and Kylie, I love Ben Howard, Richard Hawley and Pink Floyd plus may more, oh and I love Will Young to bits mostly. :lol: :wub: So get over yourselves and give and take and don't be too quick to make assumptions just because I had a pop at Cheryl, plenty of people have hd a pop at Dappy, Chris Brown etc, but I get singled out for a being a fan of Will. :P The fact that you have to tell us who your other favourite artists are when you've made over nine THOUSAND posts here kind of says a lot.
July 7, 201214 yr The fact that you have to tell us who your other favourite artists are when you've made over nine THOUSAND posts here kind of says a lot. Well I don't have to tell you anything really, I just thought it would just come accross a bit better if I told you I'm open to all kinds of music and not just blinkered by Will, I guess I posted it out of habit because I think some people think I'm a Will fan so I can't have an opinion on anything, never mind it's passed now so no matter Charlie. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment