December 2, 201213 yr I'm calling him out as BuzzLightyear right now :D Thaaaats riiiiiiiight. I sold 127k albums this week! #kingofthecharts
December 2, 201213 yr Hows it feel to be this generations Robbie Williams/George Michael/Rod Stewart Mr Murs? :lol:
December 2, 201213 yr Olly Murs is too nice to be BuzzLightyear. :( I'd say that he's got a good chance of being The Pennsmith as well. :kink: Edited December 2, 201213 yr by ★ G R I E F ★
December 2, 201213 yr Hows it feel to be this generations Robbie Williams/George Michael/Rod Stewart Mr Murs? :lol: It feels pucka!! George Michael and Rod Stewart will be supporting me and Robbie on our stadium tour!! #lockupyourdaughtersandyourgrandmothersandyourmothersandyourgayfriends Edited December 2, 201213 yr by BuzzLightyear
December 2, 201213 yr It feels pucka!! George Michael and Rod Stewart will be supporting me and Robbie on our stadium tour!! #lockupyourdaughtersandyourgrandmothersandyourmothersandyourgayfriends :lol: Id say we've quite a few unknown famous people on here and record company people. Wasnt Joe McElderry on in 2009s epic chart showdown?
Create an account or sign in to comment