Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 384
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 :arrowup: (from 43) Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah - Drinking From The Bottle [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/07/6c/84/076c846a-1285-9ab5-10d8-acc7ac291f82/886443654297.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 25-17-43-xx(4 wks)-61-43-15 [6 wks]

 

Release date: 29-10-2012

Format: download only track

Label: Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Calvin Harris

2007 10 Acceptable In The 80s -1-

2007 03 The Girls -2-

2007 43 Merrymaking At My Place -3-

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Featuring Calvin Harris And Chrome)

2009 01 I'm Not Alone -1-

2009 03 Ready For The Weekend (Calvin Harris Feat. Mary Pearce) -2-

2009 18 Flashback -3-

2010 27 You Used To Hold Me -4-

2011 02 Bounce (Calvin Harris Feat. Kelis) -1-

2011 02 Feel So Close -2-

2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris)

2011 24 Off The Record (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Calvin Harris & Burns)

2012 02 Let's Go (Calvin Harris Feat. Ne-Yo) -3-

2012 02 We'll Be Coming Back (Calvin Harris Feat. Example) -4-

2012 01 Sweet Nothing (Calvin Harris Feat. Florence Welch) -5-

2012 15 Drinking From The Bottle (Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah) -6-

 

Tinie Tempah

2010 01 Pass Out -1-

2010 02 Frisky (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth) -2-

2010 01 Written In The Stars (Tinie Tempah Feat. Eric Turner) -3-

2010 04 Miami 2 Ibiza (Swedish House Mafia Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2010 14 Wonderman (Tinie Tempah Feat. Ellie Goulding) -5-

2010 11 Invincible (Tinie Tempah Feat. Kelly Rowland) -4-

2010 22 Game Over (Tinchy Stryder, Giggs, Professor Green, Tinie Tempah, Devlin, Example & Chipmunk)

2011 08 Eyes Wide Shut (JLS Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2011 40 We Bring The Stars Out (Live From The BRITs) (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth And Eric Turner)

2011 33 Simply Unstoppable (Yes Remix) -6-

2011 39 Hitz (Chase & Status Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2011 24 Til I'm Gone (Tinie Tempah Feat. Wiz Khalifa) -7-

2011 02 Earthquake (Labrinth Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2012 01 R.I.P. (Rita Ora Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2012 15 Drinking From The Bottle (Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah)

 

Album Discussion Here

Unpopular opinion: Drinking From The Bottle is easily my favourite single from this era, Let's Go is second! (I'm not counting We Found Love in this)
'Ho Hey' is back in the top 10 on iTunes as well, this is going to be about for ages! I really don't get the fuss, I wish Of Monster & Men had had this kind of success with 'Little Talks' if something of this genre was going to be a big hit. It is just annoying me now.

Edited by Davidson

I want Calvin to release I Need Your Love with Ellie Goulding
I'm actually pretty excited to see who's scraped into the bottom of the top 10 this week! It feels like any of Swedish House Mafia, Ke$ha, Pink, Pitbull or Labrinth could make it!
'Drinking From The Bottle' straight back in at a new peak :cheer: Really hope it can be another top 5 hit at least.

14 :arrowup: (from 22) P!nk - Try [D]

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/119/Music/v4/a1/33/d1/a133d1da-bf21-4e31-d45a-5f434e84af88/886443704770.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 60-45-40-33-30-26-8-14-19-22-14 [11 wks]

 

Release date: 25-11-2012

Format: download only single

Label: RCA Records Label

 

Although Pink rose to prominence as an R&B singer in the classic '90s LaFace mould, a front displayed on her debut CAN'T TAKE ME HOME, it was when she took control of her own image in 2001 that she truly became an icon. While the Linda Perry (4 Non Blondes) composed hit "Get This Party Started" strayed not all that far from her initial dance-pop path, the remainder of M!SSUNDAZTOOD revealed an artist schooled in the punk tradition. Further recordings wandered down multiple paths, cementing Pink's reputation as a genre-bending pop songstress. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2000 06 There You Go -1-

2000 05 Most Girls -2-

2001 09 You Make Me Sick -3-

2001 01 Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & P!nk) -OST-

2002 02 Get The Party Started -1-

2002 06 Don't Let Me Get Me -2-

2002 01 Just Like A Pill -3-

2002 11 Family Portrait -4-

2003 03 Feel Good Time (P!nk Feat. William Orbit) -OST-

2003 07 Trouble -1-

2004 11 God Is A DJ -2-

2004 21 Last To Know -3-

2006 04 Stupid Girls -1-

2006 05 Who Knew -2-

2006 10 U + Ur Hand -3-

2006 27 Nobody Knows -4-

2007 34 Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) -5-

2008 01 So What -1-

2009 09 Sober -2-

2009 12 Please Don't Leave Me -3-

2009 29 Funhouse -4-

2009 62 I Don't Believe You -5-

2010 13 Raise Your Glass -1-

2010 10 F**kin' Perfect -2-

2012 03 Blow Me (One Last Kiss) -1-

2012 08 Try -2-

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_44.jpg

I do like Drinking From The Bottle and I'll probably be in love with it in a few weeks, but at the same time, I don't want it to do well its really the most unoriginal song he's ever done and it going to number 1 wouldn't be the best start to the year that some are saying that is finally gonna be an inspired year for the charts.
Aww, was hoping Try would have crept back up to the #10 position.
'Drinking From The Bottle' straight back in at a new peak :cheer: Really hope it can be another top 5 hit at least.

It will beat or at least match Michael Jackson's record for most (consecutive?) Top 5 hits from one album if it does reach the Top 5.

 

I don't think I could ever get bored of Try! Every live performance of the track makes me love it that bit more. :wub:

Edited by liamk97

Try :wub:

 

Only Pink can make songs like Try.

It's not her own song, it's a cover version ;)

13 :arrowup: (from 15) Ke$ha - Die Young [D]

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/089/Music/v4/52/f9/a0/52f9a010-baf9-d082-5b29-340f4110676a/886443662353.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 10-7-13-18-15-13 [6 wks]

 

Release date: 25-11-2012

Format: download only single

Label: Kemosabe Records/RCA Records

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

1. Die Young

2. Die Young (Instrumental Version)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 01 Right Round (Flo Rida Feat. Ke$ha)

2009 04 Tik Tok -1-

2010 11 Blah Blah Blah (Ke$ha Feat. 3OH!3) -2-

2010 13 Your Love Is My Drug -3-

2010 06 Dirty Picture (Taio Cruz Feat. Ke$ha) -4-

2010 07 My First Kiss (3OH!3 Feat. Ke$ha)

2010 15 Take It Off -5-

2011 01 We R Who We R -6-

2011 32 Blow -7-

2012 07 Die Young -1-

 

Album Discussion Here

It's not her own song, it's a cover version ;)

 

:o

 

I bet it doesn't sound as good as Pink whoever sung it before.

:o

 

I bet it doesn't sound as good as Pink whoever sung it before.

Not really :D

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.