January 6, 201313 yr Why isn't No Church In The Wild doing well instead of this?! :( I know! It really irks me. That is a great song, this is utter tripe.
January 6, 201313 yr Sorry if I'm late to the discussion, but the reason why Radio 1 have changed the format of the chart show is because they want to have a realistic chance of competing with the Big Top 40, which is far more representative of what the people want to hear and is the biggest chart show in the country if I'm correct. It makes no sense to not have a thread on the biggest chart in the country every Sunday and we can't really call this forum a UK Chart Forum if we don't have a thread on the biggest chart in the country. Yes, I know that it's not the Official Chart, but it's still a chart in the UK. Off-topic but I felt that it needed to be said. I would be happy to make a thread on the Big Top 40 every Sunday if this would be OK with the moderators. And I love Niggas In Paris. :kink: No Griff, this is the only chart show thread here. That isn't up for discussion i'm afraid.
January 6, 201313 yr 'Niggas In Paris' back in the top 30 :cheer: Top 20 (well, just outside now) on iTunes so maybe another climb next week and 'Clique' could join it in the top 40 again also! 'No Church In The Wild' back in the top 100 as well. Loving this mini Jay-Z/Kanye revival going on right now. Edited January 6, 201313 yr by Bré
January 6, 201313 yr Sorry if I'm late to the discussion, but the reason why Radio 1 have changed the format of the chart show is because they want to have a realistic chance of competing with the Big Top 40, which is far more representative of what the people want to hear and is the biggest chart show in the country if I'm correct. It makes no sense to not have a thread on the biggest chart in the country every Sunday and we can't really call this forum a UK Chart Forum if we don't have a thread on the biggest chart in the country. Yes, I know that it's not the Official Chart, but it's still a chart in the UK. Off-topic but I felt that it needed to be said. I would be happy to make a thread on the Big Top 40 every Sunday if this would be OK with the moderators. And I love Niggas In Paris. :kink: We have that thread Griff, it is called the weekly iTunes thread ;)
January 6, 201313 yr As much as i love these collab projects, i cannot wait for Kanye to go solo again with a new album. Fairly soonish i hope!
January 6, 201313 yr 29 :arrowdown: (from 18) Maroon 5 - One More Night [D] http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/52/24/95/522495e5-5751-e67f-c3ee-87443757b150/12UMGIM14733.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 64-18-8-8-9-13-15-20-22-28-33-31-18-29 [14 wks] Release date: 28-10-2012 Format: download only single Label: Universal Music Video here: fwK7ggA3-bU download track listing 01. One More Night (LVLF Remix) 02. One More Night (Com Truise Remix) 03. One More Night (Benji Boko Remix) 04. One More Night (Seamus Haji Remix) Chart history (Year peak title): 2004 13 Harder To Breathe -1- 2004 03 This Love -2- 2004 04 She Will Be Loved -3- 2004 27 Sunday Morning -4- 2005 39 Must Get Out -5- 2007 02 Makes Me Wonder -1- 2007 33 Wake Up Call -2- 2007 44 Won't Go Home Without You -3- 2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Marron 5 Feat. Rihanna) -4- 2010 30 Misery -1- 2011 02 Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera) -2- 2012 01 Payphone (Maroon 5 Feat. Wiz Khalifa) -1- 2012 08 One More Night -2- Discussion Thread Here
January 6, 201313 yr No Griff, this is the only chart show thread here. That isn't up for discussion i'm afraid. Would it be OK to reveal the Big Top 40 chart every week when the chart has finished? And I don't care, I just said that I wouldn't mind doing it if it was allowed. (feel free to respond via PM because I don't want to clog this thread up) We have that thread Griff, it is called the weekly iTunes thread ;) Oh yeah, that's true actually. Sorry for going off-topic. Edited January 6, 201313 yr by G_R_I_E_F
January 6, 201313 yr I heard a new song from Maroon 5 called Daylight. I prefer that one to One More Night. Is it the next single?
January 6, 201313 yr Would it be OK to reveal the Big Top 40 chart every week when the chart has finished? And I don't care, I just said that I wouldn't mind doing it if it was allowed. (feel free to respond via PM because I don't want to clog this thread up) You can do a separate thread after the official chart has finished at 7 for the big top 40 if you like - then you could have one thread which is added to every week.
January 6, 201313 yr We have that thread Griff, it is called the weekly iTunes thread ;) You can start a "weekly-iTunes-chart-plus-meaningless-and-biased-airplay-data" thread if you want :kink:
January 6, 201313 yr This word does not have a Z in it. <_< It is the american english spell check on here, colour gets spell checked ie red line underneath.
January 6, 201313 yr You can do a separate thread after the official chart has finished at 7 for the big top 40 if you like - then you could have one thread which is added to every week. Thanks, I was probably going to do that method anyway, but I didn't make it clear enough. :D Would it be OK if I started tonight? ^_^
January 6, 201313 yr It's weird to think that quite often big hits get held back for ages in the UK (Payphone etc) and then the UK catches up with the rest of the world really quickly with the next single. I guess that's the advantage of not having airplay included in the official charts, or else songs like 'Payphone' and 'One More Night' would be around for a lot longer.
January 6, 201313 yr Thanks, I was probably going to do that method anyway, but I didn't make it clear enough. :D Would it be OK if I started tonight? ^_^ Yep.
January 6, 201313 yr Thanks, I was probably going to do that method anyway, but I didn't make it clear enough. :D Would it be OK if I started tonight? ^_^ Try it and we'll see ;)
January 6, 201313 yr 28 :arrowdown: (from 26) Willy Moon - Yeah Yeah [D] http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/012/Music/v4/9d/21/63/9d216316-83b9-1fcb-c34f-e82c1ae8e14b/12UMGIM51296.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 34-65-xx(3 wks)-65-28-26-28 [6 wks] Release date: 10-09-2012 Format: download only single Label: Universal Island Records Video here: GaWXA5e0YTQ Chart history (Year peak title): 2012 28 Yeah Yeah -1-
January 6, 201313 yr It's weird to think that quite often big hits get held back for ages in the UK (Payphone etc) and then the UK catches up with the rest of the world really quickly with the next single. I guess that's the advantage of not having airplay included in the official charts, or else songs like 'Payphone' and 'One More Night' would be around for a lot longer. That's because the album was already out and people cherrypicked immediately from the album.
January 6, 201313 yr It is the american english spell check on here, colour gets spell checked ie red line underneath. 'Likewise' is spelled with an 'S' in both English and American English. It's only verbs which have the 'S'/'Z' difference. I've pointed this out to Eric many times though, it's no use.
Create an account or sign in to comment