January 6, 201313 yr What has brought this back as well? The gift card boost was meant to be last week but it only went up 7 last week and is up 15 this week! Amazing to see it back anyway :wub: Still sounds great. New Year's Eve Top Of The Pops ;)
January 6, 201313 yr 33 :arrowup: (from 39) Sam and The Womp - Bom Bom [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CpBjqZcVL._AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 1-2-5-9-13-17-24-25-35-45-51-49-62-62-73-72-xx(2 wks)-39-33 [18 wks] Release date: 19-08-2011 Format: download only single Label: WM UK Video here: Qsy7kJyizoc download track listing 1. Bom Bom (Radio Edit) 2. Bom Bom (Wookie Remix) (Radio Edit) 3. Bom Bom (Wookie Remix) 4. Bom Bom (Pirupa Remix) 5. Bom Bom (Instrumental) Chart history (Year peak title): 2012 01 Bom Bom -1- Discussion Thread Here
January 6, 201313 yr I wish the BBC would bring back TOTP permanently - the 2 they showed over xmas/NY influenced the charts nicely :(
January 6, 201313 yr Bom Bom climbing :yahoo: What a shame we'll never hear from them again but at least they gave us this amazing crazy dance song!
January 6, 201313 yr Never expected Can You Hear Me? to get 10 weeks top 40. It hasn't suffered as bad as I thought it would without Capital support.
January 6, 201313 yr Spectrum :wub: Looking at their discography, it would have nice to have seen 'No Light No Light' to have at least gone top 40 as well. :( I remember the BRITS performance of that being quite good. Unfortunately they just never seemed to play the video on TV, can't remember seeing it once, yet seeing Shake It Out loads (probably due to the hold 'racism' complaints about the video). I am even more upset Never Let Me Go didn't even get into the top 75, one of my favourite Florence tunes and it completely bombs here. At least it did brilliantly in Australia so it got some recognition.
January 6, 201313 yr I wish the BBC would bring back TOTP permanently - the 2 they showed over xmas/NY influenced the charts nicely :( Indeed, and the 1978 repeats on NYD got Kate Bush trending on Twitter :D
January 6, 201313 yr 32 :arrowdown: (from 30) Justin Bieber Feat. Nicki Minaj - Beauty And A Beat [D] http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/067/Music/v4/26/bd/16/26bd160f-7cc7-a8f8-ffd7-0ebd36d460b0/UMG_cvrart_00602537060436_01_RGB72_1200x1200_12UMGIM31899.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 20-18-16-18-24-24-28-33-46-50-30-32 [12 wks] Format: download only track Label: The Island Def Jam Music Group Video here: Ys7-6_t7OEQ Chart history (Year peak title): Justin Bieber 2010 11 One Time -1- 2010 62 One Less Lonely Girl -2- 2010 71 Love Me -PS- 2010 03 Baby (Justin Bieber Feat. Ludacris) -3- 2010 09 Eenie Meenie (Sean Kingston & Justin Bieber) -4- 2010 33 Somebody To Love -5- 2011 34 Never Say Never (Justin Bieber Feat. Jaden Smith) -1- 2011 14 Next To You (Chris Brown Feat. Justin Bieber) 2011 21 Mistletoe -1- 2012 02 Boyfriend -1- 2012 07 Live My Life (Far East Movement Feat. Justin Bieber) 2012 39 Turn To You (Mother's Day Dedication) -PS- 2012 34 Die In Your Arms -PS- 2012 30 All Around The World (Justin Bieber Feat. Ludacris) -PS- 2012 22 As Long As You Love Me (Justin Bieber Feat. Big Sean) -2- 2012 68 Beautiful (Carly Rae Jepsen & Justin Bieber) 2012 16 Beauty And A Beat (Justin Bieber Feat. Nicki Minaj) -3- Nicki Minaj 2010 71 Your Love -1- 2010 09 2012 (It Ain't The End) (Jay Sean Feat. Nicki Minaj) 2010 11 Check It Out (will.i.am Feat. Nicki Minaj) -2- 2011 71 Right Thru Me -3- 2011 22 Moment 4 Life (Nicki Minaj Feat. Drake) -4- 2011 24 Girls Fall Like Dominoes -5- 2011 03 Where Them Girls At (David Guetta Feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj) 2011 08 Super Bass -6- 2011 08 Turn Me On (David Guetta Feat. Nicki Minaj) 2011 16 Fly (Nicki Minaj Feat. Rihanna) -7- 2011 49 Make Me Proud (Drake Feat. Nicki Minaj) 2012 63 Stupid Hoe -PS- 2012 37 Give Me All Your Luvin' (Madonna Feat. Nicki Minaj & M.I.A) 2012 02 Starships -1- 2012 70 Right By My Side (Nicki Minaj Feat. Chris Brown) -AT- 2012 09 Pound The Alarm -2- 2012 20 Va Va Voom -3- 2012 16 Beauty And A Beat (Justin Bieber Feat. Nicki Minaj) Discussion Thread Here
January 6, 201313 yr They are busy Domino Dancing. Ahem. :lol: In reality, they probably missed the top 75 :(
January 6, 201313 yr Never expected Can You Hear Me? to get 10 weeks top 40. It hasn't suffered as bad as I thought it would without Capital support. Which radios influence the most the British audience?
January 6, 201313 yr I wish the BBC would bring back TOTP permanently - the 2 they showed over xmas/NY influenced the charts nicely :( As a chart geek, I would like it, but really I think it would get awful viewing figures if it was shown weekly now.
January 6, 201313 yr How boring a chart can be? Zzz Where's the PET SHOP BOYS In the 80s where they belong ^_^ I do love their 80s stuff + Go West from the 90s, but there is no place for them in 2012 - that "Winner" song is terrible and I haven't heard their new single but I imagine it's not what I'd like.
January 6, 201313 yr In the 80s where they belong ^_^ I do love their 80s stuff + Go West from the 90s, but there is no place for them in 2012 - that "Winner" song is terrible and I haven't heard their new single but I imagine it's not what I'd like. Love etc. was brilliant :o :wub:
January 6, 201313 yr Which radios influence the most the British audience? Capital FM and Radio 1. For example, Twilight by Cover Drive got to #1 almost solely off Capital support. And likewize, Radio 1 was the only station playing the Calvin Harris remix of Spectrum before it got to #1. So both stations have a lot of power.
January 6, 201313 yr Love etc. was brilliant :o :wub: I forgot about that song :o I can't hum it right now but I think I liked it ^_^
January 6, 201313 yr Which radios influence the most the British audience? Radio 1, undoubtedly. There's songs that would never have even gone top 200 (like Sam & The Womp) without Radio 1's support.
Create an account or sign in to comment