January 6, 201313 yr You just want to hear if Britney goes to #1 don't you :heehee: LOL I would lie if I say no :kink:
January 6, 201313 yr Kicking off the show with "Gangnam Style" is something we shouldn't expect to hear officially for many, many weeks to come. Wasn't a fan of the 'Top 3' recap, I don't mind it when they play just the midweek #1 though. "Not Giving In" back in the T40 pleases me greatly - and at #27 on iTunes is likely to climb again next week. It's too big a song and too good a follow-up to the huge "Feel the Love" for it not to have done well; hoping it can at least pass sales of 200k.
January 6, 201313 yr Rudimental back in! :dance: Not Giving In should have had more weeks in the Top 40, so it's good to see that should be happening these next few weeks since its still climbing on iTunes. I'm also glad it stopped Rudimental, John Newman and Alex Clare from being one-hit wonders too. :lol:
January 6, 201313 yr 39 :arrowdown: (from 28) £1 Fish Man - One Pound Fish [D] http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/083/Music/v4/08/36/28/083628f1-4477-6181-b543-026e9d50086c/825646509737.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 47-29-28-39 [4 wks] Release date: 09-12-2012 Format: download only single Label: Warner Bros. Video here: G_miGclPFGs download track listing 01. One Pound Fish (Market Version) 02. One Pound Fish (Speakerbox Radio Edit) 03. One Pound Fish (Radio Mix) 04. One Pound Fish (Trap Remix) 05. One Pound Fish (Fire Tiger Remix) 06. One Pound Fish (DJ Vocal) Chart history (Year peak title): 2012 28 One Pound Fish -1-
January 6, 201313 yr I'm surprised the BBC hasn't censored this, given that it's a 2 1/2 minute advert for the £1 fish guy's market stall.
January 6, 201313 yr Scream and shout for number 1!!!! Mainly because I just want impossible to go away, but it seems 'impossible'. :kink:
January 6, 201313 yr First time hearing 'One Pound Fish' properly... I quite like it, surprisingly! :o
January 6, 201313 yr 38 :arrowleft: (from 38) One Direction - Live While We're Young [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88725473062.JPG Chart Run: 3-6-16-19-27-37-26-32-45-53-61-65-38-38 [14 wks] Release date: 01-10-2012 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88725473062 Label: syco Video here: AbPED9bisSc Chart history (Year peak title): 2011 01 What Makes You Beautiful -1- 2011 03 Gotta Be You -2- 2011 01 Wishing On A Star (2011 Finalists Feat. JLS & One Direction) 2012 09 One Thing -3- 2012 55 I Should Have Kissed You -B side- 2012 03 Live While We're Young -1- 2012 01 Little Things -2- 2012 12 Kiss You -AT- Album Discussion Here
January 6, 201313 yr 37 :arrowdown: (from 29) Christina Perri - A Thousand Years [D] http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/083/Music/3a/f4/0c/mzi.staekbjw.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run 2011: 52-39-32-38-46-57 [6 wks] Chart Run: 75-19-13-13-19-27-30-29-37 [9 wks] Release date: 04-11-2011 Format: download only track Label: Atlantic Recording Corp./WEA International Inc. Video here: rtOvBOTyX00 Chart history (Year peak title): 2011 04 Jar Of Hearts -1- 2011 13 A Thousand Years -OST- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
January 6, 201313 yr Glad to see Live While We're Young get a 10th week top 40. Not as bad a chart run as I thought it would be. A Thousand Years. :wub:
January 6, 201313 yr He is Pakistani. ^_^ I was not aware...actually it was the first time I've heard it.
January 6, 201313 yr It really is an impossible chart to call this week, on both charts. I'm going to go: 01 James Arthur 02 Will.i.am ** 01 Emeli Sande 02 Calvin Harris Saying that, a 01-02-01-02 chart run for "Impossible" would actually be quite comical. "Scream & Shout" sure to get #1 next week, so either "Impossible" will get 2 consecutive weeks, or "Scream & Shout" will.
Create an account or sign in to comment