June 20, 201313 yr There's still no sign of a CD single on her website available to pre-order yet, but a signed 7" vinyl is available to pre-order here!
July 30, 201313 yr Author Gabrielle has uploaded a new song called 'Awake' to YouTube which was the B-side to the limited edition vinyls of 'Home'. LzYZ8VsEnUU
July 30, 201313 yr That's beautiful. :wub: Not so much as Home, but still really good from her. She's already got such a strong discography TBH.
July 30, 201313 yr Thank you for that, reminded me I need to purchase the Vinyl still! I have all her signed stuff.
July 31, 201313 yr I would have loved to see this go top 40, by far and away the best thing she has released. Everything else has been mediocre for me but this is beautiful.
September 7, 201313 yr This is a great song..Gabrielle is so talented artist. She has something very simple but magic too. I love this contrast to her. :wub:
Create an account or sign in to comment