February 18, 201412 yr Fixing two problems at once... is there anything you can't do? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ec20fb7f.gif
February 19, 201412 yr i remember the site being like this when i first joined for some reason or is it just me?
February 19, 201412 yr omg I have it too. It's really subtle though, I'm surprised people even noticed it!
February 27, 201412 yr I also have the same problem. I use this on my phone though and don't notice it until I use full website view. Normally I just use the mobile version of the site for ease.
February 27, 201412 yr I also have the same problem. I use this on my phone though and don't notice it until I use full website view. Normally I just use the mobile version of the site for ease. hi we do not have a mobile version of BuzzJack (yet), which version do you use? Also the problem is actually a feature :D
Create an account or sign in to comment