Jump to content

Featured Replies

Wouldn't MJ have had better pre orders though?

he'll sell more in terms of physical sales/casual buyers the rest of the week though, whereas Black Keys are a bit more fanbase-oriented (are supermarkets even stocking their album?)

  • Replies 223
  • Views 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any reason that the Janoskians aren't in the singles update today? I think they were top 20 on iTunes as few days ago or something. (I have no idea what it is though)
Euphoria is obviously miles better than Calm After The Storm but actually, I prefer their album to Heal, it's the best country album I've heard since Carrie Underwood's debut nearly a decade ago :o
Yes, because a cynical record label cash-in on a deceased person's legacy is so much more preferable...

My initial thoughts too after the disaster that was 'Michael'. But you'd be surprised how true 'Xscape' is to his works (with the fact it's actually HIM singing on the songs as a start). It's a very well made tribute to some of his previously lost songs so i'm in full support of it and would welcome more in the future if the music is treated as tactfully as in this one!

  • Author
Lily Allen's album is down to #7 before anyone asks.
  • Author
Is there any reason that the Janoskians aren't in the singles update today? I think they were top 20 on iTunes as few days ago or something. (I have no idea what it is though)

 

oops they are at #21, I actually missed them as I was doing the update in a rush :lol:

Oh Dear at the Janoskians actually going to get a top 40 hit in the UK :(

The Common Linnets :o

True winners of Eurovision :kink:

Edited by *Tim

oops they are at #21, I actually missed them as I was doing the update in a rush :lol:

 

Oh right thanks, sorry I'm coming across as a right nitpick today :lol:

Ooh, hold on Sanna.

 

Exceedingly impressive for Common Linnets with that, this is so much better than I'd normally expect for Eurovision. I'd expect each entry, from an amateur perspective, to maybe double their current position by Sunday, but even so, that's a great impact.

kylie now 332,560 and 1099 on Uk Itunes....

 

6 versions of the single do help with little sales......

 

EP is 47 on Itunes.....

 

Need to keep selling

 

She has a bit of Promo on BBC Radio 1 toomrrow, then the BBC Radio 2 Concert which will be shown on red button etc

 

then Alan Carr on Ch4 with IWGC promo

 

 

 

hopefully Eurovision songs will start to drop a little and Kylie can somehow climb itunes a bit

*insert witty joke about how Kylie should have cancelled this release*

 

She really should have released 'Kiss Me Once'! :(

*insert witty joke about how Kylie should have cancelled this release*

I heard a rumour that she was going to! :teresa:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.