May 5, 201511 yr Hope "Chandelier" and "Lay Me Down" are both gone. But I have a feeling that "Chandelier" will set a new record for most weeks gained :nono:
May 5, 201511 yr Is I'm an Albatroaz still top 40? #27 Is Believe near the top 40? #44, it should ease into the 40 tomorrow.
May 5, 201511 yr Fantastic stuff for Blonde, 'All Cried Out' looks like it will be their first top five smash on Sunday~ Great to see Jack Ü :heart: heading into the top 10 ~ hopefully Tove Lo can maintain, or preferably improve upon, a top15 debut. :cheer: Disclosure simply MUST make the top40 on Sunday!!! :w00t:
May 5, 201511 yr Are Take That still in the top 40 albums? I wish it was on the google offer to rocket it right back up the charts hopefully it will be selected soon. I wonder if Hozier has any chance of making the top 30 with someone new, i love the track and have always preferred it to take me to the church.
May 6, 201511 yr Are Take That still in the top 40 albums? I wish it was on the google offer to rocket it right back up the charts hopefully it will be selected soon. Yes, just down a couple The 99p Google Play offers are over for now
May 6, 201511 yr Revealing top 5 now with sales, rest of the chart will be available from OCC after 4pm online
May 6, 201511 yr Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100 Source: OCC Top 100 Singles 1 Omi (38.8k) 2 Wiz feat. Charlie Puth (33.4k) 3 Blonde feat. Alex Newell (25.2k) * 4 Carly Rae Jepsen (21.3k) 5 Major Lazer ft. MØ & DJ Snake (14.9k) Radio 1 Top 40 Singles Print Version ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Top 100 Albums 1 Mumford & Sons (49.8k) * 2 Blur (13.5k) 3 Sia (7.2) 4 Sam Smith (6.2k) 5 Ed Sheeran (6.1k) Radio 1 Top 40 Albums Print Version Click on the above relevant links after 4pm
May 6, 201511 yr Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100 1 Omi (38.8k) 2 Wiz feat. Charlie Puth (33.4k) 3 Blonde feat. Alex Newell (25.2k) * 4 Carly Rae Jepsen (21.3k) 5 Major Lazer ft. MØ & DJ Snake (14.9k) Omi extending ha lead yass :wub: Carly looks set at #4 unless she gets a performance boost which may get her to #3 again :wub: And DJ snake at #5 all looking goood :cheer:
May 6, 201511 yr Omi extending ha lead yass :wub: Carly looks set at #4 unless she gets a performance boost which may get her to #3 again :wub: And DJ snake at #5 all looking goood :cheer: The only way Carly will be set for #4 is if Major Lazer or Diplo/Justin overtake. Blonde looks likely to fall to 5/6/7 by the end of the week.
May 6, 201511 yr I can't believe how well cheerleader is selling. Its an absolutely awful song. Just like 'See You Again' which is very dull. I think with 'Cheerleader' it's more the production I like more than the song :lol: it would make a excellent instrumental whereas SYA I don't like any of it despite who and what it's about.. Edited May 6, 201511 yr by Rob S~
May 6, 201511 yr Ed and Sam back in the top 5 :lol: that didn't last long. Hope they do a 1989 and suddenly fall below the top 15 :kink:
May 6, 201511 yr Sorry if I missed something but why has Sia's album suddenly jumped into the Top 3?!
May 6, 201511 yr Sorry to burst your bubble but... both albums are 99p on Googleplay ;) :nocheer: lol
Create an account or sign in to comment