Jump to content

Featured Replies

Hope "Chandelier" and "Lay Me Down" are both gone. But I have a feeling that "Chandelier" will set a new record for most weeks gained :nono:
  • Replies 142
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is I'm an Albatroaz still top 40?

 

#27

 

Is Believe near the top 40?

 

#44, it should ease into the 40 tomorrow.

 

Fantastic stuff for Blonde, 'All Cried Out' looks like it will be their first top five smash on Sunday~

 

Great to see Jack Ü :heart: heading into the top 10 ~ hopefully Tove Lo can maintain, or preferably improve upon, a top15 debut. :cheer:

 

Disclosure simply MUST make the top40 on Sunday!!! :w00t:

Are Take That still in the top 40 albums? I wish it was on the google offer to rocket it right back up the charts hopefully it will be selected soon.

 

I wonder if Hozier has any chance of making the top 30 with someone new, i love the track and have always preferred it to take me to the church.

Are Take That still in the top 40 albums? I wish it was on the google offer to rocket it right back up the charts hopefully it will be selected soon.

 

Yes, just down a couple

 

The 99p Google Play offers are over for now

Revealing top 5 now with sales, rest of the chart will be available from OCC after 4pm online

Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100

Source: OCC

 

Top 100 Singles

 

1 Omi (38.8k)

2 Wiz feat. Charlie Puth (33.4k)

3 Blonde feat. Alex Newell (25.2k) *

4 Carly Rae Jepsen (21.3k)

5 Major Lazer ft. MØ & DJ Snake (14.9k)

 

Radio 1 Top 40 Singles Print Version

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Top 100 Albums

 

1 Mumford & Sons (49.8k) *

2 Blur (13.5k)

3 Sia (7.2)

4 Sam Smith (6.2k)

5 Ed Sheeran (6.1k)

 

Radio 1 Top 40 Albums Print Version

 

Click on the above relevant links after 4pm

Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100

 

1 Omi (38.8k)

2 Wiz feat. Charlie Puth (33.4k)

3 Blonde feat. Alex Newell (25.2k) *

4 Carly Rae Jepsen (21.3k)

5 Major Lazer ft. MØ & DJ Snake (14.9k)

Omi extending ha lead yass :wub: Carly looks set at #4 unless she gets a performance boost which may get her to #3 again :wub:

And DJ snake at #5 all looking goood :cheer:

Omi extending ha lead yass :wub: Carly looks set at #4 unless she gets a performance boost which may get her to #3 again :wub:

And DJ snake at #5 all looking goood :cheer:

 

The only way Carly will be set for #4 is if Major Lazer or Diplo/Justin overtake. Blonde looks likely to fall to 5/6/7 by the end of the week.

Ed and Sam back in the top 5 :lol: that didn't last long.
I can't believe how well cheerleader is selling. Its an absolutely awful song.

Just like 'See You Again' which is very dull. I think with 'Cheerleader' it's more the production I like more than the song :lol: it would make a excellent instrumental whereas SYA I don't like any of it despite who and what it's about..

Edited by Rob S~

Ed and Sam back in the top 5 :lol: that didn't last long.

Hope they do a 1989 and suddenly fall below the top 15 :kink:

Sorry to burst your bubble but... both albums are 99p on Googleplay ;) :nocheer:

 

lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.