Jump to content

Featured Replies

And the best news is Sam/Sheeran out of albums! :cheer:

 

Sorry to burst your bubble but... both albums are 99p on Googleplay ;) :nocheer:

 

  • Replies 142
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to burst your bubble but... both albums are 99p on Googleplay ;) :nocheer:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

 

cheap : /

Does anyone know how Olly and S Club are doing in the albums? I know 'Never Been Better' was 99p on Google Play over the weekend so was just curious?
We have mids, Joe. is on the case acting on my behalf, its the timing issue which is not convenient for me.
Does anyone know how Olly and S Club are doing in the albums? I know 'Never Been Better' was 99p on Google Play over the weekend so was just curious?

Only info forthcoming / S Club 7 #44 :o

Tuesday Update Top 40 Only

 

Singles

 

1 Omi (26.21k)

2 Wiz (22.2k)

3 Blonde (20k) *

4 Carly Rae Jepsen (14.6k)

5 Major Lazer (9.1k)

 

6-10

8 Skrillex & Diplo / Justin Bieber

9 Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars

 

11-20

13 Tove Lo *

 

21-30

24 M.O *

26 Marlon Roudette

 

31-40

31 Avicii

32 Hozier (Someone New)

34 Snoop Dogg *

35 Taylor Swift (style)

36 Disclosure *

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Albums

 

1 Mumford & Sons - Wilder Mind(38.7k) *

2 Blur - The Magic Whip (11.1k)

3 Sia - 100 Forms of Fear (6.4k)

4 Olly Murs - Never Been Better (5k)

5 Paloma Faith - Perfect Contradiction (4.4k)

 

6-10

6 JME - Integrity*

10 Django Django - Born Under Saturn*

 

11-20

13 Jamie T

17 Lucy Spraggan *

18 Palma Violets *

20 Iggy Azalea - Reclassified*

 

21-30

23 Jethro Tull *

25 My Morning Jacket *

26 Ciara *

 

31-40

33 Madonna

40 Grace Jones - Disco *

 

Top 40 only

Edited by Joe.

Wow at Reclassified :o Should be looking at top 40 finally :D Could I have Trouble's position please?

 

S Club's position is much better than I expected actually :lol: I assume it's being treated as a re-entry?

Could I have Trouble's position please?

I assume it's being treated as a re-entry?

Trouble hasn't budged an inch, and yes - S Club listed as a new entry on here!

 

1989? :D

 

It's taken a bit of a tumble...Down to #16

Edited by Joe.

Any updates for the prodigy?thanks

 

Sitting at #30

Just realised Style is back inside the 40 :lol: won't be there come Sunday :rofl:
I take it Public Service Broadcasting have slipped out of the top 40?

 

Sadly at #51

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.