Jump to content

Featured Replies

I know physical copies are mostly bought by fans and collectors but it was a strange decision to omit the promoted single from the majority of the variants. Personally think they should have just released XMAS last year and then this season release Fully Wrapped(milked) with XMAS included on all variants.

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 206.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aeroco
    aeroco

    Ah yes the Fully Milked edition.

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    Think the majority of those sales are from when it dropped to £6 - that’s when I grabbed another for my collection.

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    ^^ I guess momentum was high last year and they wanted maximum impact from the single. I can see us getting a re-issued vinyl this year with XMAS added without much fanfare, I think they’ll just want

Posted Images

^^ I guess momentum was high last year and they wanted maximum impact from the single.

I can see us getting a re-issued vinyl this year with XMAS added without much fanfare, I think they’ll just want to get one out there for any future purchases and if XMAS ends up becoming a Christmas staple.

The reduction is helping it clock up a few more sales which is always appreciated!

Vinyl Chart #6

Pop Chart #12

Amazon Main Chart #23

5 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

The reduction is helping it clock up a few more sales which is always appreciated!

Vinyl Chart #6

Pop Chart #12

Amazon Main Chart #23

It all helps but I wonder how long we will have to wait before it goes silver.

42 minutes ago, Padamic_Tension said:

It all helps but I wonder how long we will have to wait before it goes silver.

Hopefully a lot quicker than it would have if they keep reducing to silly prices - pretty sure physical sales would be 0 otherwise in May 😂

21 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

Hopefully a lot quicker than it would have if they keep reducing to silly prices - pretty sure physical sales would be 0 otherwise in May 😂

Very true.

Now we just have to wait to see does she release the Ultimate Christmas version of the album that will include all the songs😁

Edited by Padamic_Tension

  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, SmileyKylie said:

The Red Vinyl is now £7.04 on Amazon!!!! Its sold 100+ copies in the last 30 days

Think the majority of those sales are from when it dropped to £6 - that’s when I grabbed another for my collection.

Selling 100 copies here and there isnt bad for this time of year,.

Nice to see the christmas songs did get a plug in the documnetary i was especially delighted to hear hot in december.

Funny it’s so cheap on Amazon and selling in late May haha. Netflix promo for the new Xmas tracks might even help them clear out the stock they readded to her store page inc the gold CD and candy cane vinyl.

  • 3 months later...

Interesting to see what kind of push (if any) the album will get this year.

I'd love Hot in December to get pushed as a single with a 3 physical type release as its such a great song but I know it's highly likely it will forever remain an album track as Xmas will get the push again this year.

I definitely feel we’ll get a small push - they’ll want to try and make XMAS a seasonal favourite, and there are plenty of KC only had a 3 week selling window last year so hopefully a bit of a push for the album too.

It would be great if xmas became a seasonal favourite as it might also help the album sell a little each Christmas but Xmas has done more than we can ever have hoped for and anything else is a bonus.

It would be nice if the album managed to reappear in the charts again this year.

I don't know if I'm imagining this, but I felt like one week last year 'Hot In December' was really close to charting officially and I was disappointed when it didn't.

On 06/09/2026 at 18:44, Jessie Where said:

I don't know if I'm imagining this, but I felt like one week last year 'Hot In December' was really close to charting officially and I was disappointed when it didn't.

I think your right and I think it showed up in the midweeks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.