Jump to content

Featured Replies

LITTLE Mix’s Jesy Nelson is in advanced talks to join I’m A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out Of Here!

The singer, 35, has had a string of meetings about landing a six-figure deal to star in the ITV show’s 26th series.

A source said: “Jesy has been negotiating with ITV for weeks and now the talks are at a very promising stage.

“For Jesy, doing I’m A Celebrity would be a huge boost for her professionally as well as personally.

“Continuing to raise awareness around SMA for her girls is something Jesy is very keen to do, and she knows she can use a platform like I’m A Celebrity to reach millions.

“Jesy also loves challenges and is a huge fan of the show.

“She’d love to show the public a different side to her.

“She has been open about how she has struggled with anxiety in the past — and there’s no better way to challenge herself than going on a show like I’m A Celebrity.

"She's had a really hard time in the last couple of years but she's ready to grab life by the horns and get on with things.

"A complete change of scene and a fresh start is just what she needs, and those around her believe I'm A Celeb gives her that opportunity."

The source added: "It would be very hard for her to be away from her daughters for three weeks, but she wants to make them

"ITV bosses are thrilled they've got to this stage with Jesy and hope she will sign her contract in the coming weeks to seal the deal."

Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly's hit show, filmed in a jungle close to Australia's Gold Coast, will start filming in early November.

A spokesperson for ITV said: "Any names suggested for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! are just

I hope it’s true!

  • Replies 383
  • Views 238.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Anyone who thinks she did it to take the shine away from Perrie is delusional tbh. 🫠

  • I wonder if it’s still coming this year? I feel like they are letting her have time to enjoy mom life before getting her to promote as I feel they’d want to push her to do a lot of promo. I wouldn’t b

  • I’m excited to watch even though I hate the fact they are using the Little Mix name. The whole thing is honestly very sad. To think that when Little Mix reunite Jesy will more than likely never be p

Posted Images

On 10/09/2026 at 20:55, Mr. C. Joel said:

Celebs are wild they barely process a break up before it's onto the next one.

Jesy and Zion broke up 8 months ago.

Her on im a celebrity could be interesting, not sure if its the right programme for her but could be interesting

Edited by 777666jason

  • 4 weeks later...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.