Jump to content

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

Or just using her clout 👀😂

This feels a little unnecessary?

Jordan's being recognised as an ally on his own merit. It's not like being in a relationship with Jade really did anything for his music career, so giving her a shoutout for his own benefit makes precisely zero sense.

All we do know, is the tabloid that revealed the news or the breakup (I forget which one) said that their sources said they were both on good terms, and that their friends also hoped they would work things out iirc. Not every breakup needs to be messy. 🤷‍♂️ His comment at these awards marries up with the info we already have. Lol

They also don't owe anyone any info on their private life, that's none of our business unless they want it to be!

Personally, I really love that he's showing Jade love despite not being together anymore. They clearly have (or had) alot of love for each other: relationships just don't always work out!

  • Replies 263
  • Views 232.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Slayer
    Slayer

    It’s been speculated for a few months now but it looks like Jade and Jordan aren’t together anymore. Jordan’s removed all posts with Jade and the sun is also “confirming” the news.

  • “I’ve lived with a lot of this music for some time now. So creatively, I have to be writing new stuff. I would love to have another record out by summer next year. So that means getting in the studio

  • Jade has named her holy trinity of pop albums as: Britney Spears - "Blackout" Lady Gaga - "Chromatica" Madonna - "Ray of Light" @777666jason @Tafty @Slayer @Mr. C. Joel

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Juranamo said:

This feels a little unnecessary?

Jordan's being recognised as an ally on his own merit. It's not like being in a relationship with Jade really did anything for his music career, so giving her a shoutout for his own benefit makes precisely zero sense.

All we do know, is the tabloid that revealed the news or the breakup (I forget which one) said that their sources said they were both on good terms, and that their friends also hoped they would work things out iirc. Not every breakup needs to be messy. 🤷‍♂️ His comment at these awards marries up with the info we already have. Lol

They also don't owe anyone any info on their private life, that's none of our business unless they want it to be!

Personally, I really love that he's showing Jade love despite not being together anymore. They clearly have (or had) alot of love for each other: relationships just don't always work out!

I don't know why you've taken my tongue in cheek comment so deeply it was clearly a joke...

3 hours ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

I don't know why you've taken my tongue in cheek comment so deeply it was clearly a joke...

I know there was a laughing emoji there, but I personally didn't find that very clear (as it was in response to someone saying it was good to see them still supportive of each other)... Sorry if it was!

(Also I have a tendency to ramble... My post could definitely have been one or two sentences lol)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.