Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

http://i63.tinypic.com/db6kp.jpg

 

Kicking off VERY soon! Let me warn you in advance though, this is gonna be hella speedy as I don't want to clash with Cody's results (presuming they are indeed coming tonight) so keep replying so I don't end up looking like a spammer :kink:

 

I'll post the first set at half past-ish so in the next ten/fifteen mins or so gimme your predixxxxx etc

 

check out this thread for a reminder of all the countries included and who rated them! :angel:

Edited by Lindsey⚙

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

84th ♒ Bubblelands ♒ 2.58

83rd ♒ Ultraviolenceland ♒ 2.67

82nd ♒ Joedonia ♒ 3.21

81st ♒ Aeyundoré ♒ 3.37

80th ♒ Frandoot ♒ 3.58

79th ♒ Usfland ♒ 3.58

78th ♒ Land of DW ♒ 3.89

77th ♒ F.D. Anēné ♒ 3.95

76th ♒ Kylienips ♒ 4.00

75th ♒ TRIANGLEDONIA ♒ 4.22

 

I think it's clear from that bunch that the BuzzJack globe doesn't like change with both Aeyundore (formerly Summericia) and F.D Anene (formerly Terra DiCampioni) ending up near the bottom.

I guess y'all dont like countries ending in 'land' or incorporating someones name either :kink:

Edited by Lindsey⚙

fully expecting myself to finish a lot lower than I should have because some people can't appreciate that we are now a SOUTHERN NATION
Bubblelands robbing me off my 2nd bottom finish in the 2 BJSC-country related rates that have happened :(

you're still last when you take into account only countries that have actually voted in the contest :cheer:

I don't think FLJ is going to do as well in this as it really should do, too many haters in the mid voting section! :grrrrr:

 

Hopefully it defies the haters and still finishes top 10 though.

I am definitely interested to see how this pans out, people were calling me a contender which, I had no idea that that would be the case.

 

Mostly a right bottom lot but Triangledonia is a bit better than that.

me = bottom 10
75th ♒ TRIANGLEDONIA ♒ 4.22[/b]
only just predicted correctly *.*

 

f*** off at Bubblelands/F.D. Anene/Ayundore so low :angry:

  • Author

74th ♒ PRoJ ♒ 4.32

73rd ♒ Bhangra ♒ 4.53

72nd ♒ Ojnoj ♒ 4.68

71st ♒ South Danaelanda ♒ 4.72

70th ♒ N-Lazone ♒ 4.74

69th ♒ Tartford ♒ 4.74

68th ♒ FKA FKA FKA π ♒ 4.84

67th ♒ Flynnonda ♒ 4.94

66th ♒ Ingermanlandia ♒ 5.00

65th ♒ Alteria ♒ 5.11

 

We have some inoffensive ones in this batch tbh, not too sure what recurring theme is present other than a few that overuse caps I guess (I'm looking at you Pavel)

Maybe it's just that they aren't as stand out-ish in comparison to those finishing higher :thinking:

Oopsy. Guess my creative side clearly wasn't too good a risk. It was the only different sort of name that I thought sounded good at first but yeah has no lasting effect and kinda sounds a bit shit now lol

Edited by Rob S

  • Author

64th ♒ Suedeonia ♒ 5.11

63rd ♒ The Actual Republic of Bellamia ♒ 5.11

62nd ♒ Zaminton ♒ 5.11

61st ♒ Ajanaeda ♒ 5.16

60th ♒ Brechtoria ♒ 3.37

59th ♒ Utopia ♒ 5.39

58th ♒ Beaverdonia ♒ 5.42

57th ♒ Dalisska ♒ 5.42

56th ♒ What ♒ 5.42

55th ♒ Federal Republic of Ashton ♒ 5.53

 

Arguably the crimes committed in this bath is having a country end in the letter 'A' or announce it's self as a type of Republic :unsure:

 

 

 

'ia' or 'a' is a pretty common short-hand to indicate a country to be fair. It's not bad or good, it depends what it's paired with, but its tropiness is very noticeable. Even more so for 'donia' for some reason.
  • Author

54th ♒ Deandria ♒ 5.61

53rd ♒ Medhelnia ♒ 5.67

52nd ♒ Thelonia ♒ 5.74

51st ♒ Harmonica ♒ 5.78

50th ♒ Mulgracia ♒ 5.79

49th ♒ Cumulonimbia ♒ 5.89

48th ♒ Pagasa ♒ 5.95

47th ♒ Singerpurear ♒ 5.95

46th ♒ Aelandor ♒ 5.95

 

 

More ending with 'A' here tbh but that is quite a popular thing when it comes to BJSC country names in fairness. Quite a mixed batch all the same :o

WAY too low for What, that's the only country name I wish I had thought of for myself. I love What :wub: Although I guess y'all can't appreciate the name Harmonica either so I shouldn't be surprised. -_-

 

I would've liked Utopia higher as well even if it's not the most inspired. And yeah there are too many countries with the -donia suffix.

Utopia /Harmonica/What too low :'( Not all 'ia' and 'a' countries are bad people!11

Edited by Chez Wombat

  • Author

45th ♒ Ramrynia ♒ 6.00

44th ♒ Greenfroze ♒ 6.05

43rd ♒ Bignia-Zaragovina ♒ 6.11

40th ♒ Oslol ♒ 6.16

39th ♒ Isconia ♒ 6.21

38th ♒ Unovia ♒ 6.26

37th ♒ Botanikka ♒ 6.33

36th ♒ Republic of Adonia ♒ 6.37

35th ♒ Dobago ♒ 6.47

34th ♒ Ethanola ♒ 6.47

 

OH LOOK MORE IA'S!!! You guys were harsh :arrr:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.