February 20, 20179 yr despite my outrage i think this is the MOST i have ever enjoyed a voting thread going up in BJSC period. thanks iz :D yes same! My outrage is definitely not aimed at you Iz (or at whoever has me as their country) but at people forever wanting to be cheap and lazy!!
February 20, 20179 yr i'm currently suspecting of dan or addy having me leww too could be the one sending Aelyn :kink:
February 20, 20179 yr Friendships will be tested the BuzzJack community will never be the same :kink: :kink:
February 20, 20179 yr I give Persephonia impostor a full pardon from the savagery in this thread. Lucky person based on this response so far. :lol:
February 20, 20179 yr leww too could be the one sending Aelyn :kink: im pretty sure if lew had me he'd have sent f*** right back off to LA live performance if it turns out to be lew there will be RAGE
February 20, 20179 yr I actually went with something that represents both me and the country I was designated...and I think I did a good job at it :kink:
February 20, 20179 yr Also how are we counting who the winner is? The person behind the entry or the country represented that wins?
February 20, 20179 yr Spotify Link missing;; 1. Deandria : Allie X - Hello (PVLM BEACH Remix) 7. South Danaelanda: Elena - Body Song 32. Bøtanikkä : Wynter Gordon - Bad Things 34. Harmonica : Sizzy Rocket - Spell On Me
February 20, 20179 yr omg Fox Stevenson, I forgot all about ha existence *.* I'm glad it turned into an inspired track, instead of the likes of Yellow Claw and Martin Garrix :')
February 20, 20179 yr Author Also how are we counting who the winner is? The person behind the entry or the country represented that wins? I was thinking we'd list it as a joint win but with the person who sent the entry listed first as they did the picking. Or just a single win. Either way priority goes to the person who sent the entry as that's the one you're not allowed to vote for. this feeds into my plans for the results as I plan to end up listing countries like *senders name*/Séyetana - Tei Shi etc. in the final as they're revealed.
February 20, 20179 yr Well I've listened to "my" entry now, I must say while it's definitely not what I would have chosen it is a good tune, good to see Cat Music get with the times with the tropical house vibes.
February 20, 20179 yr And this is probably the best contest I've ever entered into, Samurai was a potential of mine though it would have apaz been a veto in the main contest, plus OMG at Marlon Roudette, Jorga Smith, twenty one pilots, Panic! At The Disco and loads more!!!! I've a feeling imma enjoy this a LOT.
February 20, 20179 yr Soooo disappointed in whoever sent mine :( :( In fact I might declare war once the countries are revealed!!! Edited February 20, 20179 yr by Queen LeQueefa
February 20, 20179 yr the real crime here tbh is that whoever sent Glasperlenspiel didn't choose the far better 'Geiles Leben' to represent them This!! Geiles Leben is one of the best foriegn language tracks of 2016.
February 20, 20179 yr First I thought Pavel might have been assigned to my country, but I don't think he would go with Wynter Gordon!!! Considering Bad Thing sounds very pop, I think someone like Sam, Riser or Rob S has sent Wynter.
February 20, 20179 yr Soooo disappointed in whoever sent mine :( :( In fact I might declare war once the countries are revealed!!! yours is a good choice tho!!! gia is one of my fav artists from you and that song is an underrated jam
February 20, 20179 yr Soooo disappointed in whoever sent mine :( :( In fact I might declare war once the countries are revealed!!! I'm listening now and I prefer it to 'Only A Girl' :P
Create an account or sign in to comment