Jump to content

Featured Replies

I had hoped the deluxe would be higher in the chart today.

It may sneak a place Top 100.

  • Replies 294
  • Views 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get some promo over here we could get a re-entry push.

 

I expected the re release could at least push 2k sales or so.

Dido needs to promote the album.

Has the album made silver status yet?

At the least, it must be very close.

 

yes, it was certified Silver last month
I haven’t seen anything about the re-issue apart from a few social media posts - hardly seems worth releasing it if there is going to be zero promotion.

Apart from on this forum, i would have knew nothing of the re-release.

 

Sadly the reissue did nothing and failed to dent the UK top 100 :/
Really disappointed a re-issue was not enough to return the album to the Top 100.
Not fond of any of the new tracks on the deluxe edition, prefer the album in its original form.
Just Because is very much a grower, I love it now.
  • 3 weeks later...

deluxe edition tracks are really fine!

 

But the remix of Take You Home made by Undercatt is real stand-out!

 

Good to see it made top 100 of 2019 in UK.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.