Jump to content

Featured Replies

Just want to apologize for accusing Buzzjack of reporting another site, I was wrong made myself look a prat and hope im forgiven and can still post here

No problem as I said earlier.

People are easily mislead by a rumour. ;)

  • Replies 336
  • Views 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think GA might end up at #3 you know...

 

But I think it could climb a position next week maybe?

35k for McFly

 

So...28k on monday

 

and 7k over tuesday and wednesday

 

Speaks for itself really...

It's a wenesday update so it sold 7k on Tuesday...

I think GA might end up at #3 you know...

 

But I think it could climb a position next week maybe?

Yes, I think Fedde could get to #2 it's looking promising with the weekend approaching and dance does better from the weekend.

It's a wenesday update so it sold 7k on Tuesday...

Yea, 7K for Tuesday but that enough to keep them at the top come Sunday.

Just want to apologize for accusing Buzzjack of reporting another site, I was wrong made myself look a prat and hope im forgiven and can still post here

No problem ;) Hope to see you pop up often :D

I do hope Girls Aloud take McFly, I suppose McFly will sell next to nothing for the rest of the week now and Girls Aloud will continue being a strong seller, so it's entirely possible.
i think the sales for the new robbie album are far lower than many expected,scissor sisters,keane,killers and artic monkeys will all have higher first week sales
GA are on paul o grady show today (with jess metcalfe presenting) and I think there performing, so that could help a bit...

i think the sales for the new robbie album are far lower than many expected,scissor sisters,keane,killers and artic monkeys will all have higher first week sales

 

It's obvious why.

 

1. Their has been ZERO promo apart from the odd add on TV. His last album has so much promo and he appeared on loads of TV/Radio shows. He is on tour in South America so he can't promote it.

 

2. Many people think the whole album sound like the song Rudebox which it does not. Rudebox is one of the worst songs on the whole album for me -_-

 

3. The Killers, SS etc have'nt released albums since 2004, so their albums were highly anticipated and promoted ALOT on the TV. Robbie's last album was his first proper album in over 3 years which is another reason it sold 375k.

 

Rudebox in the long run will outsell IC imo as It has far stronger songs to release as future singles. Firtst week sales are'nt as impressive as usual because it's got no promo and it's only been a year since IC -_-

Robbie's new album is absolutely EVERYWHERE. I'd call it blanket coverage. It's in loads of shop windows, advertised everywhere, and it was even plugged on the reciept of a DVD I got from a DVD shop.

 

Based on what I've heard of the album so far though, I may well get it.

i have a few robbie albums includiing intensive care,but i really dont like rudebox of lovelight so im holding back on buying it

Robbie's new album is absolutely EVERYWHERE. I'd call it blanket coverage. It's in loads of shop windows, advertised everywhere, and it was even plugged on the reciept of a DVD I got from a DVD shop.

 

Based on what I've heard of the album so far though, I may well get it.

 

It's bound to be on shop windows but honestly, look at the likes of the Killers and SS. The amount of Adds they had on the TV was unbelievable. Rudebox compared to other big releases and past Robbie albums has got rubbish promo. I mean people who don't live near a HMV and don't go online alot would'nt be overly aware about this album. <_<

Got Robbie album yesterday it is fantastic MUCH better than Intensive care
it has got lots of radio promotion though,its in papers magazines etc so it has got promotion and with him been such a huge artist does he really need to have such huge promo to gurantee sucess

it has got lots of radio promotion though,its in papers magazines etc so it has got promotion and with him been such a huge artist does he really need to have such huge promo to gurantee sucess

 

What radio promo has it got :unsure: I have only heard Lovelight once on the radio :unsure:

 

Oh yes, EMI obviously don't feel the need to promote him properly like they would with others and clearly he can still get a #1 however a better first single and some proper promo on TV would be a bit better but that's EMI for you :rolleyes: Thank god he is leaving them soon ^_^

Got Robbie album yesterday it is fantastic MUCH better than Intensive care

 

Definatly agree. I mean the first 2 singles alone sound so different from eachother and the rest of the album also sounds so different and diverce. Something on their for everyone. I love IC but it was so serious. This album is just such an enjoyable listen :yahoo:

I've been sitting watching every ad-break on STV since last Friday (Well, when I'm home obviously :P ). Eagerly waiting on the Rudebox advert popping up. I'm still waiting. :cry:

And more annoying is the fact I haven't heard Lovelight being played on the radio. Not once.

 

I've seen nothing. I've heard nothing. I don't know what's in the record shops as I don't have any near me. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.