Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 149
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone pls give a super quick run-through of the legends concept so I know whether to send Donald Duck or a serious entry to that...

 

I know there's a link to it in the OP but I didn't really understand it.

Can someone pls give a super quick run-through of the legends concept so I know whether to send Donald Duck or a serious entry to that...

 

I know there's a link to it in the OP but I didn't really understand it.

 

Damn you've revealed my entry :P

 

I didn't really understand it fully either. Are we trying to send specifically renowned popular songs on BJ (everyone flocks to madonna) or an act we personally consider legendary? Or am I just simply overthinking a contest on here again.

Edited by dobbo

The Legends thing is just a knockout tournament with songs by iconic artists. Clicking the link in the OP gives a good idea of what kind of songs people usually enter to it on PopJustice.

 

Also if a song loses one duel it still has a chance to continue in the 'losers bracket' (so a song needs to lose twice to actually be out). That's a little confusing but we trust imaduck to understand how that works.

Imma bring y'all a dutch kidz bop

K3 is found shook

I've confirmed my entry for the main contest, not sure what to do for the legends thing yet.

i've sent my legends song!! one person in particular on here will know it's me right off the bat haha

 

but no idea what to send for actual bjsc X:

Wait so is the legends song supposed to be like personally iconic for your country, or overall like renown on BJSC?
I think we need a much more detailed explanation on the legends concept by the sounds of things!
I'm 60% sure I know wHo that Might be :P

 

you're probably the one person I'd peg as maybe knowing them already, aside from a few others on here that I talk to daily as they're basically my new favourite band and all I've talked about for a good month or two :')

you're probably the one person I'd peg as maybe knowing them already, aside from a few others on here that I talk to daily as they're basically my new favourite band and all I've talked about for a good month or two :')

Yeah I was going to send them last month, left it too late now :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.