Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 175
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RISER I AM STEALING THAT AND SENDING TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS OMG
Give Christie the Prankster Power and have Jackson get evicted on a Holly HOH.
RISER I AM STEALING THAT AND SENDING TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS OMG
Please do! None of my friends watch Big Brother so I have no one else to share it with :lol:

 

Give Christie the Prankster Power and have Jackson get evicted on a Holly HOH.
*.* the ultimate prank, I don't trust the viewers to vote for her though
Ngl I highkey stan Christie being an absolute mess increasingly yet still ending up getting out of whatever happens :lol:
Ngl I highkey stan Christie being an absolute mess increasingly yet still ending up getting out of whatever happens :lol:
Same! She escaped eviction twice in a row, is playing hard AND makes good TV but people just see her crying a lot and decide she's terrible. Sis had nothing to offer so I'm glad she can't get carried to the finale now.

(she was really shitty to kemi and David that’s why people think she’s horrible)

 

 

nick and Christie fought again on feeds earlier today, then Nick of all people won prankster and nommed Christie, only for him to get nommed by Holly! i’m living tbh

 

She is kind of a horrible person as well, I certainly don't think she's likeable or anything. Either way I just think she's entertaining as f***, plus she isn't getting the credit she deserves for playing a great game, whatever you think of her the fact she's still here after the last couple of weeks is astounding (granted, Tommy winning veto saved her skin last week, but this week was all her).

 

 

Pretty much everyone is awful in some way this season, so at least I can give her credit for being entertaining (like I was HOWLING at her absolutely melting down over Baywatch gate, she is so dramatic) rather than flat out dull like Analyse, creepy like Nick or just a douche like Jackson.

Prayer circle for queen Christie tonight
I actually don't care who goes tonight. They're both dead weight. Christie really did blow up Nick's game tho. Good game play the last two weeks if she does survive, however, I just can't support her at all.
CHRISTIE CRYING DURING VETO LMAOOOOOOOOO my dramatic queen

Also not Nicole winning something the ONE time I kinda don't want her to :lol:

 

I can't be mad at her taking a shot at Tommy/Christie because someone had to, it was a joke that twice in a row Holly and Jackson just let them slide through. I do think getting Christie out rather than Tommy is a dumb move for all of them though, Christie without Tommy probably would have been even more of a trainwreck and leaving her in there would have left a huge target that pretty much everyone would have gone after, leaving everyone else ostensibly safe for another week. Tommy without Christie is arguably in an even better place without her weighing him down and is most likely to win at this point, they should have taken the shot while they could, but I suppose part of his great social game is that the others probably don't realise what a great position he's in.

Omg

Jackson HOH, Tommy and Cliff nominated, Nicole won veto - so she's obv gonna take Cliff off and Holly is the only possible renom, I'm hoping that Nicole and Cliff then take her out on Jackson's HOH lmao can you imagine!!

I completely stopped watching halfway through the season, but the last few few days have been kinda tense. As of right now, we still don't know whether Tommy or Holly are going home as Nicole and Cliff were still deciding and campaigning was still going on as the episode started.
This last week alone has been one of the best weeks in BBUS history in quite a while. Shame it's such a shitty season overall.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.