Jump to content

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

it might manage to sneak in - it streams well and vinyl sales could ve enough for it to go low Top 100 (although not expecting it to re-appear).

An additional cassette release would prove beneficial.

8 hours ago, Paddington James said:

It’s great to see that we’ll get all the b-sides on streaming.

I just wished they’d done the same with Light Years last year. Perhaps in 2030 for its 30th anniversary.

I wish for the same and X is screaming for such a release.

  • Replies 348
  • Views 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Also only 1,369 songs in the world are Spotify billionaires, so she's joining a very elite club.

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    Four Fever tracks in Kylie’s Spotify Top 10 - love that multiple tracks are getting exposure in 2026. #1 Can’t Get You Out Of My Head #3 In Your Eyes #4 Love At First Sight #8 Come Into My World

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Fever era still slaying a quarter of a century later

Posted Images

I wasn't sure what to expect from the fever celebrations but I'm happy enough with the adding of the b sides to the album, yes they could have done more but generally speaking kylie doesn't always nail a re release so this is decent.

The only thing I’m disappointed with (despite buying everything available) is that they’ve just gone with a standard vinyl for all retailers - the black reissue from a few years ago is still widely available so feels like such a missed opportunity not to offer something different other than a ‘crystal clear’ vinyl variant.

Hoping it gets a decent re-entry though, even if people don’t opt to buy everything I’m guessing the store exclusive vinyl and CD will be something most fans grab so at least 2 sales each.

I bought the Fever black vinyl from Dig a couple of years ago at a bargain price thanks to you. It’s 180g, gatefold…more than happy with it!

32 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

The only thing I’m disappointed with (despite buying everything available) is that they’ve just gone with a standard vinyl for all retailers - the black reissue from a few years ago is still widely available so feels like such a missed opportunity not to offer something different other than a ‘crystal clear’ vinyl variant.

Hoping it gets a decent re-entry though, even if people don’t opt to buy everything I’m guessing the store exclusive vinyl and CD will be something most fans grab so at least 2 sales each.

Could they do a black Friday amazon variant deal on the day?

I am Manifesting kylie and Madonna on strictly but if not would love Kylie to perform CGYOOMH on 28th November show and an epic dance 😎

Edited by SmileyKylie

1 hour ago, SmileyKylie said:

Could they do a black Friday amazon variant deal on the day?

I am Manifesting kylie and Madonna on strictly but if not would love Kylie to perform CGYOOMH on 28th November show and an epic dance 😎

Madonna is definitely not appearing on SCD 🤣

They could do something on Amazon around Black Friday if Parlophone want to do something but seeing as it’s ‘just’ a re-issue rather than a new studio album I doubt we’ll get anything as it’s a niche market for the album.

2 hours ago, SmileyKylie said:

Could they do a black Friday amazon variant deal on the day?

I am Manifesting kylie and Madonna on strictly but if not would love Kylie to perform CGYOOMH on 28th November show and an epic dance 😎

If Kylie does strictly I'd opt for a medley of Fever singles.

Billboard have ranked the ‘Fever’ album

  1. Love At First Sight

  2. Can’t Get You Out Of My Head

  3. In Your Eyes

  4. Come Into My World

  5. More More More

  6. Fragile

  7. Love Affair

  8. Fever

  9. Dancefloor

  10. Your Love

  11. Burning Up

  12. Give It to Me

Swap more more more with Fever and I'd be totally with it.

Love affair is actually a song I've returned to a lot lately

^^ Absolutely love Fever - my joint favourite album track along with Fragile.

5 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

^^ Absolutely love Fever - my joint favourite album track along with Fragile.

Snap I also adore both.

I love Dancefloor, More More More and Burning Up.

I remember listening to More More More and Dancefloor first on the album and knew it was such a great album and would do well

A classic album. One of my favourite albums ever.

The re-release is disappointing. Even with two discs there could have been more content.

The first disc could have been the album plus the b sides.

The second disc could have been a selection of old remixes and some new ones. Where's the Dom Dolla remix of Can't Get You Out Of My Head ?

A super deluxe could have included the fever tour live audio plus some studio versions and maybe a Blu-ray/DVD.

If you think about everything that was on the guest list edition of Disco, I was hoping for something more like that.

I'm sure we could have had at least one unreleased song.

We'll see if anything else is coming nearer to or in release week...

52 minutes ago, mickeyjd said:

A classic album. One of my favourite albums ever.

The re-release is disappointing. Even with two discs there could have been more content.

The first disc could have been the album plus the b sides.

The second disc could have been a selection of old remixes and some new ones. Where's the Dom Dolla remix of Can't Get You Out Of My Head ?

A super deluxe could have included the fever tour live audio plus some studio versions and maybe a Blu-ray/DVD.

If you think about everything that was on the guest list edition of Disco, I was hoping for something more like that.

I'm sure we could have had at least one unreleased song.

We'll see if anything else is coming nearer to or in release week...

Maybe Dom Dolla will be released 27th as a download/streaming EP of CHYOOMH

11 hours ago, Padamic_Tension said:

If Kylie does strictly I'd opt for a medley of Fever singles

1 hour ago, mickeyjd said:

A classic album. One of my favourite albums ever.

The re-release is disappointing. Even with two discs there could have been more content.

The first disc could have been the album plus the b sides.

The second disc could have been a selection of old remixes and some new ones. Where's the Dom Dolla remix of Can't Get You Out Of My Head ?

A super deluxe could have included the fever tour live audio plus some studio versions and maybe a Blu-ray/DVD.

If you think about everything that was on the guest list edition of Disco, I was hoping for something more like that.

I'm sure we could have had at least one unreleased song.

We'll see if anything else is coming nearer to or in release week...

The live cd and dvd of Fever tour was previously released.

1 hour ago, mickeyjd said:

A classic album. One of my favourite albums ever.

The re-release is disappointing. Even with two discs there could have been more content.

The first disc could have been the album plus the b sides.

The second disc could have been a selection of old remixes and some new ones. Where's the Dom Dolla remix of Can't Get You Out Of My Head ?

A super deluxe could have included the fever tour live audio plus some studio versions and maybe a Blu-ray/DVD.

If you think about everything that was on the guest list edition of Disco, I was hoping for something more like that.

I'm sure we could have had at least one unreleased song.

We'll see if anything else is coming nearer to or in release week...

Agree they could’ve done a lot more but no surprise that Parlophone have essentially done the bare minimum - would’ve loved some extras like demos/outtakes, unreleased tracks.

I think the Dom remix will appear when the album is released to drum up some awareness.

It would be promtionally clever to release the Dom remix on album release week.

The gatefold looks stunning(although offers nothing new), looking forward to seeing the vinyl sleeve as it seems to be all the pictures from the album cover session

IMG_9274.jpeg

So nostalgic looking a these, really doesnt feel like 25 years ago but what a time it was to be a Kylie fan.

Recently Browsing 1