Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

1    (4    21)    THE ZEPHYR SONG    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (639600)    2002

2    (4    13)    BY THE WAY    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (484600)    2002

3    (8    13)    UNIVERSALLY SPEAKING    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (363850)    2003

4    (10    12)    DARK NECESSITIES    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (239100)    2016

5    (35    8)    DANI CALIFORNIA    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (97450)    2006

6    (28    7)    THE ADVENTURES OF RAINDANCE MAGGIE    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (88000)    2011

7    (39    7)    CAN'T STOP    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (78800)    2003

8    (35    5)    SNOW (HEY OH)    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (52700)    2006

9    (38    4)    OTHER SIDE    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (50850)    2000

10    (30    3)    ROAD TRIPPIN    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (49050)    2001

11    (49    4)    TELL ME BABY    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (40650)    2006

12    (60    5)    BLACK SUMMER    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (33600)    2022

  • Replies 300
  • Views 57.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 'The Importance of Being Idle' a worthy top Oasis track. Would be in my top 3 of their 00's stuff!

  • Last Dreamer
    Last Dreamer

    John, your PSB stats are insane. I'm not sure if my YVA achievements in 21st century could be the similar, if Lithuanian ladies (or my sweetheart Kristina alone) recorded at least 10 studio albums (

  • Popchartfreak
    Popchartfreak

    Sorry I missed this one Alex! Yes, Pet Shop Boys just hit the spot with me, I can't help myself! 😄I have been to see them at the Tower Of London, Barcelona, Royal Albert Hall and the Royal Opera House

  • Author

RICHARD ASHCROFT/THE VERVE

1    (1    32)    CHECK THE MEANING    Richard Ashcroft    (1318550)    2002

2    (1    17)    BREAK THE NIGHT WITH COLOUR    Richard Ashcroft    (876400)    2006

3    (3    18)    HOLD ON    Richard Ashcroft    (554550)    2016

4    (3    15)    A SONG FOR THE LOVERS    Richard Ashcroft    (449200)    2000

5    (9    12)    C'MON PEOPLE (WE'RE MAKING IT NOW)    Richard Ashcroft    (258750)    2000

6    (15    14)    LOVE IS NOISE    The Verve    (224100)    2008

7    (9    8)    MUSIC IS POWER    Richard Ashcroft    (194200)    2006

8    (19    12)    LOVER    Richard Ashcroft featuring Joan Armatrading    (168150)    2025

9    (17    9)    SCIENCE OF SILENCE    Richard Ashcroft    (159100)    2003

10    (13    9)    THEY DON’T OWN ME    Richard Ashcroft    (138400)    2016

11    (27    5)    MONEY TO BURN    Richard Ashcroft    (64200)    2000

12    (39    4)    C’MON PEOPLE (WE’RE MAKING IT NOW)    Richard Ashcroft featuring Liam Gallagher    (52050)    2022

John, your PSB stats are insane.

I'm not sure if my YVA achievements in 21st century could be the similar, if Lithuanian ladies (or my sweetheart Kristina alone) recorded at least 10 studio albums (instead their only four).

  • 1 month later...
  • Author
On 19/09/2025 at 20:54, Last Dreamer said:

John, your PSB stats are insane.

I'm not sure if my YVA achievements in 21st century could be the similar, if Lithuanian ladies (or my sweetheart Kristina alone) recorded at least 10 studio albums (instead their only four).

Sorry I missed this one Alex! Yes, Pet Shop Boys just hit the spot with me, I can't help myself! 😄I have been to see them at the Tower Of London, Barcelona, Royal Albert Hall and the Royal Opera House among many venues, and I don't do that for anyone else! I'm guessing YVA not likely to get back together for an album, but never say never, ABBA did!! It took 40 years, but they did it! 🥰

  • Author

Richard Ashcroft just entered my top 10 to spoil my top 10 chart above already, but hey ho, here's 3 more R's...

RICHARD HAWLEY

1    (2    15)    HOTEL ROOM (HERE IN MY ARMS)    Richard Hawley    (522600)    2005

2    (7    15)    JUST LIKE THE RAIN    Richard Hawley    (373750)    2006

3    (4    12)    TONIGHT THE STREETS ARE OURS    Richard Hawley    (349800)    2007

4    (8    10)    BABY YOU'RE MY LIGHT    Richard Hawley    (223350)    2002

5    (10    9)    I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO FIND ME    Richard Hawley    (197500)    2008

6    (15    8)    COLES CORNER    Richard Hawley    (139100)    2006

7    (28    9)    ALONE    Richard Hawley    (103900)    2019

8    (24    4)    ROLL RIVER ROLL    Richard Hawley    (68000)    2007

9    (40    5)    HEART OF OAK    Richard Hawley    (67500)    2015

10    (50    6)    BORN UNDER A BAD SIGN    Richard Hawley    (67300)    2006

11    (38    6)    DRY YOUR EYES    Texas featuring Richard Hawley    (66600)    2013

12    (38    5)    SERIOUS    Richard Hawley    (60750)    2007

A pleasant surprise to comfortably make 12!

  • Author

RICK ASTLEY

1    (10    12)    BEAUTIFUL LIFE    Rick Astley    (281050)    2018

2    (27    9)    OWNER OF A LONELY HEART    Trevor Horn & Rick Astley    (135400)    2023

3    (24    7)    BRING BACK THE TIME    New Kids On The Block featuring En Vogue, Rick Astley & Salt ‘n’ Pepa    (114400)    2022

4    (34    6)    EVERY ONE OF US    Rick Astley    (81500)    2019

5    (23    5)    THIS OLD HOUSE    Rick Astley    (76050)    2017

6    (35    5)    WALK LIKE A PANTHER    Rick Astley    (67500)    2018

7    (30    4)    KEEP SINGING    Rick Astley    (57800)    2016

8    (36    5)    ANGELS ON MY SIDE    Rick Astley    (47700)    2016

9    (45    5)    LIGHTS OUT    Rick Astley    (43750)    2010

10    (54    5)    NEVER GONNA STOP    Rick Astley    (40600)    2023

11    (59    5)    TRY    Rick Astley    (39900)    2018

12    (57    4)    PRAY WITH ME    Rick Astley    (29200)    2017

...and I would have sworn Rick was a no-chance of 12 this century, that's way more than he had in the 20th.

  • Author

RIHANNA

1    (1    69)    PRINCESS OF CHINA    Coldplay/ Rihanna    (3539800)    2011

2    (1    21)    STAY    Rihanna/Mikky Ekko    (1503450)    2013

3    (3    24)    WE FOUND LOVE    Rihanna/ Calvin Harris    (752900)    2011

4    (1    21)    UMBRELLA    Rihanna/ Jay-Z    (721350)    2007

5    (3    20)    DON'T STOP THE MUSIC    Rihanna    (719250)    2008

6    (4    27)    TAKE CARE    Drake/ Rihanna    (596400)    2012

7    (5    21)    WHO'S THAT CHICK    David Guetta/ Rihanna    (566200)    2011

8    (4    16)    RUDE BOY    Rihanna    (549550)    2010

9    (6    24)    S&M (COME ON)    Rihanna    (475250)    2011

10    (4    15)    LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE    Eminem featuring Rihanna    (456100)    2010

11    (10    18)    SHUT UP AND DRIVE    Rihanna    (385850)    2007

12    (6    19)    ONLY GIRL (IN THE WORLD)    Rihanna    (330100)    2010

and a biggie here, 2 absolute monsters, and loads of big tracks that just fell short

1 hour ago, Popchartfreak said:

I'm guessing YVA not likely to get back together for an album, but never say never, ABBA did!! It took 40 years, but they did it! 🥰

I blame successful Natalija's solo career. Without it YVA could do a comeback and became at least legacy act, for sample like Mango did in 2020 year (another iconic Lithuanian girl group). YVA tried to do a comeback in 2017, even recorded a new song and had some concerts in ROKA Club (London, UK) Yes, it's not a mistake, UK residents could visit YVA concert. Don't know why they didn't a full comeback.

Natalija had many hits in Lithuania, it's hard to select any songs over another. I prefer oldies like "Sirdis Ant Balto Sniego", "Lietuje", "Nieko Asmenisko".

https://www.youtube.com/@NatalijaBunke27/videos

I'm happy to have Kristina's band Kristal, it's not YVA, but "Basomis" was very good track.

Edited by Last Dreamer

  • Author
17 hours ago, Last Dreamer said:

I blame successful Natalija's solo career. Without it YVA could do a comeback and became at least legacy act, for sample like Mango did in 2020 year (another iconic Lithuanian girl group). YVA tried to do a comeback in 2017, even recorded a new song and had some concerts in ROKA Club (London, UK) Yes, it's not a mistake, UK residents could visit YVA concert. Don't know why they didn't a full comeback.

Natalija had many hits in Lithuania, it's hard to select any songs over another. I prefer oldies like "Sirdis Ant Balto Sniego", "Lietuje", "Nieko Asmenisko".

https://www.youtube.com/@NatalijaBunke27/videos

I'm happy to have Kristina's band Kristal, it's not YVA, but "Basomis" was very good track.

aww well at least they had a go at a comeback - solo success usually spells the end of a band until the solo hits dry up and nostalgia kicks in, which should be over the next few years (20 to 30 years ago is the norm). Nobody thought Oasis would get together again, and yet here they are... just for touring though. :)

On 19/09/2025 at 16:33, Popchartfreak said:

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

1    (4    21)    THE ZEPHYR SONG    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (639600)    2002

2    (4    13)    BY THE WAY (484600)    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (429600)    2002

3    (8    13)    UNIVERSALLY SPEAKING    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (363850)    2003

4    (10    12)    DARK NECESSITIES    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (239100)    2016

5    (35    8)    DANI CALIFORNIA    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (97450)    2006

6    (28    7)    THE ADVENTURES OF RAINDANCE MAGGIE    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (88000)    2011

7    (39    7)    CAN'T STOP    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (78800)    2003

8    (35    5)    SNOW (HEY OH)    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (52700)    2006

9    (38    4)    OTHER SIDE    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (50850)    2000

10    (30    3)    ROAD TRIPPIN    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (49050)    2001

11    (49    4)    TELL ME BABY    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (40650)    2006

12    (60    5)    BLACK SUMMER    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (33600)    2022

Loved By The Way. Great album,

  • Author
15 hours ago, CRAZY CHRIS said:

Loved By The Way. Great album,

Thats the only Chili Peppers album I bought, think they peaked with it! 👍

6 hours ago, Popchartfreak said:

Thats the only Chili Peppers album I bought, think they peaked with it! 👍

Have Californication too, great title, but not as good, and GH.

Edited by CRAZY CHRIS

  • Author

ABBA/AGNETHA FALTSKOG

1 (1 40) DON’T SHUT ME DOWN ABBA (1809250) 2021

2 (1 45) I STILL HAVE FAITH IN YOU ABBA (1602200) 2021

3 (1 34) WHEN YOU DANCED WITH ME ABBA (1589850) 2021

4 (1 32) ODE TO FREEDOM ABBA (1296250) 2021

5 (1 21) IF I THOUGHT YOU'D EVER CHANGE YOUR MIND Agnetha Faltskog (1013350) 2004

6 (3 21) BUMBLEBEE ABBA (886350) 2021

7 (1 18) LITTLE THINGS ABBA (757900) 2021

8 (1 18) WHEN YOU REALLY LOVED SOMEONE Agnetha Faltskog (647900) 2013

9 (5 21) KEEP AN EYE ON DAN ABBA (632050) 2021

10 (6 14) JUST A NOTION ABBA (392450) 2021

11 (9 18) THE ONE WHO LOVES ME NOW Agnetha Faltskog (275200) 2013

12 (8 15) I SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED YOU HOME Agnetha Faltskog and Gary Barlow (252400) 2014

A bonus 21st century track for Abba - when I started the A to Z they hadnt had the Voyage comeback!

  • Author
16 hours ago, Last Dreamer said:

Little Things is wonderful, I didn't listen a full album.

Yes I remember you getting quite enthusiastic about it before it came out as a single and topped my charts! The album is lovely overall, I rate everything on it. It's the Abba gift I never thought I would get ❤️

  • Author

RITA ORA

1 (6 12) COMING HOME Sigma & Rita Ora (307050) 2015

2 (8 12) FOR YOU Liam Payne & Rita Ora (273350) 2018

3 (17 9) ANYWHERE Rita Ora (169750) 2017

4 (12 7) SHAPE OF ME Rita Ora featuring Keith Urban (153450) 2024

5 (30 9) DON’T THINK TWICE Rita Ora (98000) 2023

6 (33 7) SEASIDE Diane Warren, Rita Ora, Sofia Reyes & Reik (95050) 2021

7 (32 7) ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE Rita Ora (88250) 2024

8 (32 5) BODY ON ME Rita Ora featuring Chris Brown (71300) 2015

9 (39 6) NEW YORK RAINING Charles Hamilton featuring Rita Ora (64900) 2015

10 (40 6) PRAISING YOU Rita Ora and Fatboy Slim (64000) 2023

11 (38 5) I WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN Rita Ora (56650) 2014

12 (39 5) DOING IT Charli XCX featuring Rita Ora (47700) 2015

2    (4    13)    BY THE WAY (484600)    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (429600)    2002

On 28/10/2025 at 19:23, CRAZY CHRIS said:

Loved By The Way. Great album,

Indeed! The remix of it from 2007 which charted by Peter Geldorblom did is great - Waiting 4

Peter Gelderblom - 'Waiting 4' (Official Video)

  • Author
On 10/11/2025 at 20:40, TheSnake said:

2    (4    13)    BY THE WAY (484600)    Red Hot Chili Peppers    (429600)    2002

Indeed! The remix of it from 2007 which charted by Peter Geldorblom did is great - Waiting 4

Peter Gelderblom - 'Waiting 4' (Official Video)

I like that dance remix, not sure I knew it till I checked - peaked at 29 in my charts, so I did know it! I've now amended the "sales" figures so thanks for that, I wondered why I'd added some to the total without in coming up in a search! 😄👍

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

it's been a while, so let;'s get on with some R's...

ROBBIE WILLIAMS

1 (1 24) WHEN YOU KNOW Robbie Williams (2086650) 2016

2 (1 18) IMMORTAL Lufthaus featuring Sophie Ellis-Bextor & Robbie Williams (1163650) 2023

3 (1 22) SUPREME Robbie Williams (1154200) 2000

4 (2 25) ROAD TO MANDALAY Robbie Williams (1144550) 2001

5 (1 14) LET LOVE BE YOUR ENERGY Robbie Williams (952300) 2001

6 (1 20) ROCK DJ Robbie Williams (890300) 2000

7 (1 21) RADIO Robbie Williams (848700) 2004

8 (1 14) BODIES Robbie Williams (777950) 2009

9 (1 20) KIDS Robbie Williams/ Kylie Minogue (700950) 2000

10 (4 19) SOMETHING STUPID Robbie Williams/ Nicole Kidman (686850) 2001

11 (3 16) FEEL Robbie Williams (686200) 2002

12 (1 15) GO GENTLE Robbie Williams (665300) 2013

Not including 90's Robbie nor any Take That as they will be getting a 00's list of their own, including the Robbie rejoin, The Flood would rank top 2 here, but either 1 or 2 it could be.....

  • Author

ROBERT PLANT

1 (20 9) GONE GONE GONE (DONE MOVED ON) Robert Plant/ Alison Krauss (136550) 2007

2 (18 7) STICK WITH ME BABY Robert Plant/ Alison Krauss (112400) 2008

3 (30 6) SHINE IT ALL AROUND Robert Plant & The Strange Sensation (88900) 2005

4 (32 5) PLEASE READ THE LETTER Robert Plant & Alison Krauss (81400) 2008

5 (40 6) CAN'T LET GO Alison Krauss & Robert Plant (67850) 2021

6 (38 4) ANGEL DANCE Robert Plant (61500) 2010

7 (47 4) CAN'T BUY MY LOVE Robert Plant (45000) 2010

8 (54 5) SOMEBODY WAS WATCHING OVER ME Robert Plant & Alison Krauss (36900) 2022

9 (62 5) CHARLIE PATTON HIGHWAY (TURN IT UP, PT 1.) Robert Plant (31400) 2020

10 (53 3) FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN WITH YOU Robert Plant (29150) 2010

11 (58 3) RICH WOMAN Robert Plant/ Alison Krauss (23600) 2008

12 (59 2) CAN'T BUY MY LOVE Robert Plant (20200) 2010

here's a surprise, the ex-Led Zep man has enough to feature, despite all being minor chart performances, but consistency pays off, where Rizzle Kicks don't quite manage a dozen, for example.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.