Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 384
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t believe Fragma EYNM is already 20 years old. Still a tune to date. The follow up was brilliant too
hmm I think Wellerman missed out

 

Not looking good is it :/

 

How I wish So Done & Without You could swap places in the chart.

How I wish So Done & Without You could swap places in the chart.

I wish they were the top 2, the order doesn't matter :sarah:

I'm glad The Kid Laroi has hung on this week, I'd like this to be higher though :P

37 | :ne: | 1st week

 

The Longest Johns

Wellerman

 

170x170bb.jpg

 

Album track from Between Wind and Water

Released: 7th June 2018

Label: The Longest Johns

 

Chart Statistics

 

NE (28/01/2021) | 37

 

Sales: -

Certification: -

Status: Standard Chart Ratio

 

TBA Sales

TBA Audio Streaming

TBA Video Streaming

 

Video

 

 

Biography

 

The Longest Johns are a Bristol based, a capella folk music band, born out of a mutual love of traditional folk songs and shanties. They rock maritime songs alongside the more unusual and less traditional folk tunes. Whether performing hundred year old songs, or their own original creations, the Johns bring a new feel to audiences wherever they go. - Bandcamp

 

Top 100 Chart History

 

2021 37 Wellerman -AT-

 

0 x #1 | 0 x Top 5 | 0 x Top 10 | 0 x Top 20 | 1 x Top 40 | 1 x Top 100

 

Social Media

 

Z3yZBmt.png n1LUs3L.png VlKuv9y.png 48kM43m.png The Longest Johns

 

http://i.imgur.com/1SERq1f.png

So Done > Without You

 

Both are decent but this one is a bit less whiny!

 

also... WELLERMAN. A top 40 hit *.*

 

omg acapella sounds so bizarre on national radio! :lol:

hmm I think Wellerman missed out

Too early to say that. :P

What the f*** is this? Have we travelled back to the 1800s???

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.