April 11, 20215 yr Surprised the new Rag'Pink is top 10. :o All You Ever Wanted is so much better imo. Edited April 11, 20215 yr by Jason
April 11, 20215 yr 10 Rag'n'Bone Man & P!nk - Anywhere Away from Here Sounds like a future #1 to me, its a beautiful track
April 11, 20215 yr I prefer this version Anywhere Away From Here to the one released it seems to have a bit more production around it Edited April 11, 20215 yr by darrens94
April 11, 20215 yr Sounds like a future #1 to me, its a beautiful track This is very iTunes, I can't see teen boys streaming this. :teresa:
April 11, 20215 yr This is very iTunes, I can't see teen boys streaming this. :teresa: Wahey we love generalisations x
April 11, 20215 yr Wahey we love generalisations x Ok, then just wait to see that song very high on Spotify some day.
April 11, 20215 yr Ok, then just wait to see that song very high on Spotify some day. I mean, it's not impossible that it could do better on Spotify in the coming weeks, but regardless I don't think it doing well on iTunes is an indicator that teenage boys won't stream it :P
April 11, 20215 yr I’m assuming none of the Taylor songs have made the top 20 and the only new entry left is polo g
April 11, 20215 yr 6 Riton & Nightcrawlers feat. Mufasa & Hypeman - Friday 5 Joel Corry, RAYE & David Guetta - BED
April 11, 20215 yr I love to see The Business still in the top 10. :P Edited April 11, 20215 yr by Jason
Create an account or sign in to comment