Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 182
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday is quite low considering it’s always higher in the first look update and they skipped it lol not a bad thing. Hope bed can actually stay top 5 this time.
I’m not surprised they skipped Friday if I’m being honest. It’s not a particularly appropriate song at the moment!
I’m not surprised they skipped Friday if I’m being honest. It’s not a particularly appropriate song at the moment!

 

Why is it not?

I think the reasoning for skipping Friday is extremely silly but I won't complain at not having to hear it :kink:
I’m not surprised they skipped Friday if I’m being honest. It’s not a particularly appropriate song at the moment!

I don't understand why they played Body though.

BED is not too euphoric then. :P
Great start for Pink and Rag n Bone Man I hope they hold up, I hope ella and tom and ava max can also hold on or climb.
Well that is a bit of a surprise, wasn't expecting Polo G to be that high on First Look!
3 Nathan Evans, 220 KID & Billen Ted - Wellerman

OK, I thought this was to upbeat to be played.

OK, I thought this was to upbeat to be played.

They're not skipping stuff because it's too upbeat, they've had BED and Don't Play on today after all

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.