Jump to content

Featured Replies

yes please no more sub-par collaborations!!!! if Calvin Harris contacts you with another shitty song, say no :D
  • Replies 620
  • Views 110.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    Almost two months late with this information, but if it's taken into consideration that it involves two songs ("End of an Era" and "These Walls") instead of one, I prefer to post it here. Anyway, I pr

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    The album earned its best day in over 8 months with more than 2.8m streams on Spotify, increasing 3.08%. "Training Season" is, obviously, the song with the most daily streams, followed by "Falling For

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    The album received 3.07m streams on Spotify this Wednesday (August 26), which means that it was the first time in nine months that it surpassed the three million mark in a single day.

Posted Images

She is probably thinking what is popular that suits her because she still needs big streaming hits to keep her A list placement.

 

When she dropped DSN it really sounded fresh and nothing like it in the charts, so I’m thinking she’s probably looking again to bring something fresh rather than what’s popular.

 

And to this day others are still following the ‘disco’ sound that she brought back in the charts I.e. Lizzo ‘About Damn Time’ and ‘Am I Ready’ are not very far off from FN sound.

 

 

 

She was in the studio with Caroline Ailin last week (co-writer of New Rules and Don't Start Now)

 

And Mark Ronson and Andrew Wyatt

She was in the studio with Caroline Ailin last week (co-writer of New Rules and Don't Start Now)

 

And Mark Ronson and Andrew Wyatt

Great potential.

DSN was possibly my favourite lead single of the 2010's, going to be very hard to top that!

 

I'm so ready for DL3, FN era has definitely run its course now - albeit an INCREDIBLE course :wub:

  • 1 month later...
Intrigued to see how her new album and material fares.

I hope she can maintain her existing level of success.

I’d be excited to hear a different direction from her. sure whatever she does it’ll be great

Dua Lipa reveals to Variety that she has a title and new sound for her upcoming album:

 

“The album is different — it’s still pop but it’s different sonically, and there’s more of a lyrical theme. If I told you the title, everything would make sense”

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just make this the lead and it'll already be the best song she's ever released in my eyes.

 

 

This could actually be really good if it was beefed up a bit!

This could actually be really good if it was beefed up a bit!

It definitely has that demo sound too it, it's so hooky and catchy it'd be a surefire hit with some beefing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.