July 7, 20215 yr He's changed shape, it was either him or Foden. I know I don't know much about the sport but they were playing really well as they were. They seem to have gone all defensive now and it's making me v nervous!
July 7, 20215 yr I know I don't know much about the sport but they were playing really well as they were. They seem to have gone all defensive now and it's making me v nervous! Yep they are inviting pressure, but this usually happens in football games. Gives a chance on the counter attack too.
July 7, 20215 yr Yep they are inviting pressure, but this usually happens in football games. Gives a chance on the counter attack too. Well I don't like it and I want it to stop! :lol:
July 7, 20215 yr I don't like to doubt Gareth Southgate but that did seem like an odd choice There was no balance when he came on imo
July 7, 20215 yr It was a soft penalty, but I've seen way worse given. He got a clip and there have been worse penalties given this tournament! Denmark habe been blowing out of their arses since 70 minutes on the clock, England have been the better side and the difference in fatigue is showing. Be interesting to see how the adrenaline carries Denmark this 2nd half. I know we are both biased here but he didn’t actually touch him
July 7, 20215 yr Have they forgotten which way they need to play, please stop passing backwards! :drama:
July 7, 20215 yr Matterface blissfully unaware of the fact that other countries have suffered from Covid as well.
July 7, 20215 yr Have they forgotten which way they need to play, please stop passing backwards! :drama: For as long as England keep the ball, Denmark can't score.
July 7, 20215 yr Matterface blissfully unaware of the fact that other countries have suffered from Covid as well. He’s insufferable!
July 7, 20215 yr Matterface blissfully unaware of the fact that other countries have suffered from Covid as well. Him and pretty much every football commentator so far in every England match
July 7, 20215 yr Him and pretty much every football commentator so far in every England match Although to be fair the other countries haven't had Boris Johnson to contend with!
July 7, 20215 yr Although to be fair the other countries haven't had Boris Johnson to contend with! Belgium didnt even officially have a government. Although I suppose thats still better
July 7, 20215 yr Although to be fair the other countries haven't had Boris Johnson to contend with! Very true.
Create an account or sign in to comment