July 11, 20215 yr Just realised that the new atomic kitten song charted at #86 on Friday so I don’t think that will be counted as a new entry, just a massive climb.
July 11, 20215 yr Wow, didn’t expect black magic this low, especially since it’s Spotify numbers just keep increasing.
July 11, 20215 yr Football Songs are just pushing some tracks down, should level out by the end of the week
July 11, 20215 yr Football Songs are just pushing some tracks down, should level out by the end of the week Unless we win. ;)
July 11, 20215 yr 16 Anne-Marie & Niall Horan - Our Song 15 Becky Hill & David Guetta - Remember Mediocrity at its finest. :kink:
July 11, 20215 yr Unless we win. ;) I'd only be happy with a football song going Number 1 if it was Atomic Kitten :P
July 11, 20215 yr I'd only be happy with a football song going Number 1 if it was Atomic Kitten :P I mean it does have the advantage of not being on ACR unlike all the rest. ;) :lol:
July 11, 20215 yr I didn’t expect to see sweet Caroline this high considering it’s on acr, not complaining though as it will always be a class song!
Create an account or sign in to comment