July 11, 20215 yr I guess the (relatively) large itunes sales for all the football songs will be helping out massively in today’s update, but their influence will likely decrease as the week goes on.
July 11, 20215 yr Yessss! Atomic Kitten on track for a Top 10 hit! (I know it's only first look and it's buggered if we lose tonight regardless but let me have my moment lmao) :lol:
July 11, 20215 yr Sweet Caroline :cheer: :wub: Thank God its name hasn't been changed to Sweet Southgate. :lol:
July 11, 20215 yr I haven't even heard the Atomic Kitten track yet, interested to see what it does later in the week.
July 11, 20215 yr 10 Atomic Kitten - Southgate You're the One (Football's Coming Home Again) :cheeseblock: :cheeseblock: :cheeseblock:
July 11, 20215 yr 10 Atomic Kitten - Southgate You're the One (Football's Coming Home Again) :cheeseblock: :cheeseblock: :cheeseblock: Yesss! The first girl group I ever stanned :wub:
July 11, 20215 yr If England loose I think this will struggle to stay top 40. Does this mean we still have 3 new entries to come??
July 11, 20215 yr 10 Atomic Kitten - Southgate You're the One (Football's Coming Home Again) :cheeseblock: :cheeseblock: :cheeseblock: Amazing! :wub:
July 11, 20215 yr If England loose I think this will struggle to stay top 40. Does this mean we still have 3 new entries to come?? This was probably counted as a new entry since it didn't make the Top 75 last week. Probably only the Dave and Kid Laroi tracks as new entries in the purest sense.
July 11, 20215 yr This was probably counted as a new entry since it didn't make the Top 75 last week. Probably only the Dave and Kid Laroi tracks as new entries in the purest sense. Yeah, you’re right. No way Billie Eilish is this high, she must have just missed out.
July 11, 20215 yr I love the Kid Laroi and Bieber song! So do I :wub: Today's top 5 prediction: 1 Ed Sheeran 2 Olivia 3 Three Lions 4 Dave/Stormzy 5 Kid Bieber
July 11, 20215 yr Did everyone forget about bts No, they won’t be in the top 20. There opening streams weren’t that great.
July 11, 20215 yr So do I :wub: Today's top 5 prediction: 1 Ed Sheeran 2 Olivia 3 Three Lions 4 Dave/Stormzy 5 Kid Bieber I think Three Lions will be ahead of Olivia, in this first look at least.
Create an account or sign in to comment