July 6, 20224 yr Ooooh, I've been looking forward to hearing this since seeing her perform it back in March!
July 6, 20224 yr Incredible, her best release in ages! Edit - since When We Were Young! Edited July 6, 20224 yr by Ne Plus Ultra
July 6, 20224 yr LOVE. :heart: was great on tour also! Good production also on this. I wonder if this was in the running for Eurovision 2022 as it's perfect length and sounds very catered for it?
July 6, 20224 yr Author LOVE. :heart: was great on tour also! Good production also on this. I wonder if this was in the running for Eurovision 2022 as it's perfect length and sounds very catered for it? As amazing as it is, I don't think it would've done anywhere near as well as Sam Ryder.
July 6, 20224 yr Love the production on this, and the vocals sound like the Sophie I actually LOVE. I've missed this kind of thing from her.
July 6, 20224 yr This is so joyous! Welcome back Sophie :D (my only gripe is her pronunciation of 'hypnotized' as 'hypnoti-ZEDD', what's that all about?) (OK my only *other* gripe is that she went with the American spelling of 'hypnotized') Edited July 6, 20224 yr by Mangø
July 6, 20224 yr (OK my only *other* gripe is that she went with the American spelling of 'hypnotized') She has form for this, there's a song called 'Synchronized' on her Make a Scene album. The chorus on this really reminds me of "because the night belongs to lovers, because the night belongs to us"
July 6, 20224 yr An extremely catchy track and her voice is so distinctive throughout the entire song.
July 7, 20224 yr This sounds great, very instant and evokes 00s Sophie, yet without sounding dated <3
July 8, 20224 yr So much love for this, we love to see the love *.* The chorus on this really reminds me of "because the night belongs to lovers, because the night belongs to us" Can't hear that at all myself :mellow:
July 8, 20224 yr Can't hear that at all myself :mellow: The verses of that song more than the chorus, I should've said.
July 8, 20224 yr I saw her performing this when I went to her tour in Southend this year. Great single! Very "Trip The Light Fantastic" era.
Create an account or sign in to comment