December 23, 20223 yr I know I’m the only one but I’m happy for Ladbaby, been a fan of the channel for years. Definitely would have been interesting if Sidemen pushed this earlier as I follow their channel too.
December 23, 20223 yr Another really disappointing Christmas number 1 but there is no changing it now.
December 23, 20223 yr Is it possible for Central Cee to reach #1 after Christmas? More likely to be Raye surely? They entered below her.
December 23, 20223 yr I think these last minute glimmer of hopes were settings up for the obvious sadly. The sideman would have benefited from starting the campaign with more days to go really. I refuse to acknowledge this has been our Christmas #1 for 5 Years now.
December 23, 20223 yr CHARITY GRIFTER NO.1 WITH A PILE OF DHET AND SHETTIN ALL OVER BAND AIR'S LEGACY!!! BAND AIR GENERATES MOMEY FOR CHARITIES FIGHTING FAMINE EVERY SINGLE YEAR. TO JUMP ON THAT FOR A COST OF LIVING CRISIS IS JUST WOW!!! It was his screaming, crying, begging, emotional blackmail and manipulation and LIES that got him this. DESGUSTEN. OUT OUT OUT OF THE CHARTS YOU GRIFTER POS!!!
December 23, 20223 yr It's been revealed that LadBaby have donated just £305,000 to the Trussels Trust between 2018 and 2021. That's £76,250 a year. Edited December 23, 20223 yr by daniellovesmusic
December 23, 20223 yr Author Anyone have the sales figures? They're not up yet but as always they'll be posted when we have them!
December 23, 20223 yr I have helped someone this Christmas,LadBaby and his wife, I'm sure they did plenty of tricks to help them out..
December 23, 20223 yr This isn't exactly good but would have preferred this to Ladbaby. Oh why wasn't there a proper Wham campaign? THIIIIS!!! 100% THIS!!! DRILLINGS IS EVEN WORSE THAN LAST EASTER, BUT PREFWRABLE TO THE GRIFTERS!!! Their tactics were utterly VILE and made a mockery of charity - and theit sang madr a mockery of Band Aid.
December 23, 20223 yr I know I’m the only one but I’m happy for Ladbaby, been a fan of the channel for years. Definitely would have been interesting if Sidemen pushed this earlier as I follow their channel too. It would have been fine had it been one or two times but 5 times and the sausage roll topic hasn't shifted at all. It's just ridiculous peddling the same thing.
Create an account or sign in to comment