Jump to content

Featured Replies

I mean I’m always up for anything!

Ive also seen a lot of other forums doing an ‘ultimate album’ where you pick you’re favourite and least favourite track 1,2,3 etc from each album. Could be worth nicking kink

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 95.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • awardinary
    awardinary

    @Spiceboy say sorry @Lee_J11 close your mouth when you're eating @777666jason thank you @Paddington James welcome home OneForSorrow!

  • Lee_J11
    Lee_J11

    Yeah i only checked the forum chart again this morning to see where it had landed - pleasantly surprised to see it at #2! The power of the forever underrated smash After The Love Has Gone

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Number 1 forum this week. It's a very long time since the forum was number 1 so well done everyone.

Posted Images

  • Author
47 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:

I mean I’m always up for anything!

Ive also seen a lot of other forums doing an ‘ultate album’ where you pick you’re favourite and least favourite track 1,2,3 etc from each album. Could be worth nicking kink

Love that idea.

I thought we’d done that here, but maybe I’m imagining that.

18 minutes ago, Paddington James said:

Love that idea.

I thought we’d done that here, but maybe I’m imagining that.

Ah yes I just did a quick search and looks like it was done a couple of years ago! Maybe back to the drawing board then!

I’ll happily do part 2 of the cover version rate, for album tracks this time! I know the uptake has been a little less than I would’ve liked but if we can get the same 10 voters again at least, that’s not so bad!

  • 2 weeks later...

On This Day… In 1999!

Steps released After The Love Has Gone as the second proper single from their second album, Steptacular, making it TWENTY SEVEN years since its release!

The song that created cultural appropriation debuted at its peak of #5, behind Genie In A Bottle, 2 Times, Don’t Stop and Blue (Da Ba Dee).

As we know, the song was very recently crowned on Buzzjack as Steps’ most underrated track!

Were you a fan at the time? How has the song aged for you?

First, 27 years o

Loved it at the time, had my ups and downs with it (though never hating it!). Very ABBA and the video is great ❤️

Shame Lee got lost with the vocals during this era btw..(as in, only being there for the looks and not the vocals).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.