Jump to content

James Blunt – Back To Bedlam (2004) 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Favourite Track

    • High
      0
    • You?re Beautiful
      3
    • Wisemen
      2
    • Goodbye My Lover
      4
    • Tears And Rain
      0
    • Out Of My Mind
      0
    • So Long, Jimmy
      0
    • Billy
      0
    • Cry
      1
    • No Bravery
      0
  2. 2. Least Favourite Track

    • High
      0
    • You?re Beautiful
      2
    • Wisemen
      0
    • Goodbye My Lover
      1
    • Tears And Rain
      1
    • Out Of My Mind
      2
    • So Long, Jimmy
      0
    • Billy
      1
    • Cry
      3
    • No Bravery
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Try posting something in the 20th Century Retro forum too maybe as a few in there enjoy listenthroughs it seems.

 

Otherwise looking forward to this, whose hosting the SyncTube session just to be clear?

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m looking forward to you talking about the songs Wardy :)
You’re Beautiful now… it’s still… a song!
Why did you pick this album Wardy?
  • Author

Although I wouldn’t call this the best song on the album…

 

And I picked it as it was pop and from my own collection, I thought it was a good place to start for the 2000’s. :)

  • Author

Wisemen was never that interesting to me, not sure why it was chosen as a single. It charred at #44 before being re-released later and peaking at #23.

 

LmpwZWc.jpeg

My favourite James song is 1973 which is on his second album
Goodbye My Lover now… not a favourite really!
  • Author
Goodbye My Lover now… not a favourite really!

That’s a shame, this is lyrically the best on this album, so I would class it as my favourite single from the era.

 

LmpwZWc.jpeg

I knew it was a popular one but it just never clicked for me!
The lyrics are actually very sad I think. :(

 

For all the stick he gets, he’s a good songwriter!

'You're Beautiful' of course extremely overplayed at the time but not one I hear very much now.

'Wisemen' is great and 'Goodbye My Lover' an extremely insense ballad.

 

'Tears and Rain' is a nice one too.

I quite like the beat on So Long, Jimmy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.