September 21Sep 21 1 minute ago, Silas said:On the anniversary of Keisha’s departure in 2009 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀Iconique.
September 21Sep 21 Author 1 minute ago, Lukuzz said:Oh wow didn’t even click on to that !I didn’t at first either, insta clued me inAbsolutely howled when I realised tho. Petty icon behaviour. Love it
September 21Sep 21 5 hours ago, rio said:They truly deserve a Top 3 album next year if this is them about to announce their 9th album... like they've only grown bigger in standing over the last 4 years with all of their touring.I think I am right in saying The Lost Tapes only reached #150 in the albums chart, what with being digital-only release initially and dropped Xmas week (not that that makes any difference now in 2026).But with a proper release schedule of digital and physical and some proper promo from them this time around, then a new album should perform considerably better!A number 1 album is deserved ❤️
September 23Sep 23 Author https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdosCk1sbNS/?stkn=eTAzaDltNnB0ZjdxHmmmmmmmmmm
September 23Sep 23 Looks like I’ll be out wan the announcement is made/revealed, which should be around 4pm my time. I’m out for dinner and trivia.If it’s a new song then I probably won’t get to hear it until Friday morning.
September 23Sep 23 It’s a new song starting with G and the album presale. The new era is finally starting.
September 23Sep 23 That’s amazing!Hopefully we find out the album title and how many songs are on it.
September 24Sep 24 British Vogue announced that the self titled album Sugababes will be released in Feb 2027. Here's the single Ghost.
September 24Sep 24 Author British Vogue“I Don’t See Us As A Girl Band”: UK Pop Legends Sugababes...Nearly three decades after forming, in an exclusive revealed to British Vogue, Sugababes are releasing a new album, due to drop early next year – their second since 2000’s ‘One Touch’ under their o...Album has a name and a tracklist. It’s finally happening