September 24Sep 24 Author I wasn’t fast enough for the test pressing But I have everything except the Amazon exclusive on pre-order. The Amazon one I’ll try when I arrive at work on the laptop. Preorders on a commute is not fun
September 24Sep 24 We have been blessed with the holiest of days Can’t believe we are getting the girls another number one album
September 24Sep 24 I got the test pressing and the bundle.The website is awful took me half an hour of perseverance to go through. Many people would give up!
September 24Sep 24 12 songs on the album including Jungle, Weeds, Shook and of course Ghost. So 8 new songs not including Ghost. Edited September 24Sep 24 by Paddington James
September 24Sep 24 Author 20 minutes ago, Paddington James said:Do any of the different variants have additional songs on them?No that we know. 1 hour ago, Silas said:I wasn’t fast enough for the test pressingBut I have everything except the Amazon exclusive on pre-order. The Amazon one I’ll try when I arrive at work on the laptop. Preorders on a commute is not funI got the test pressing 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
September 24Sep 24 I’m seated. They were such a part of my childhood and i loved all 3 singles, will have to listen to Ghost in a bit!!
September 24Sep 24 Author there was a rumour that one or more of the three 2025 singles wouldn’t make the final album. I’m happy to see that is not true and that we will have these songs on physical media too. Wish we had CD singles of Flatline, Jungle, Shook and Weeds like but I understand the economics of that is tough as an indie. So I’ll be content with just having an album physical
September 24Sep 24 The CD is already sold out on HMV lmao! https://hmv.com/search?searchtext=sugababes&searchcategory=
September 24Sep 24 Author Now the Amazon exclusive is ordered and I have all formats and editions on pre-order. Thank god it’s bonus month coz this has been a very expensive Thursday.
September 24Sep 24 Apologies if this has been asked earlier on in this thread, but is a 9th studio album by a girl group an all-time record?! I can’t think of any other all-female group that has released 9 albums 😱
September 24Sep 24 Is there a chart watch thread, I can't find one but currently UK iTunes has -#05 Ghost#10 Shook#12 Jungle#13 Weeds
September 24Sep 24 Author 45 minutes ago, rio said:Apologies if this has been asked earlier on in this thread, but is a 9th studio album by a girl group an all-time record?!I can’t think of any other all-female group that has released 9 albums 😱There’s been a few. The Nolan’s, The Supremes, Girls Generation, and more
September 24Sep 24 10 minutes ago, rio said:Apologies if this has been asked earlier on in this thread, but is a 9th studio album by a girl group an all-time record?!I can’t think of any other all-female group that has released 9 albums 😱Bananarama, The Pointer Sisters and The Supremes apparently.Although tbh, with all the line-up changes and the fact one of those albums was 3 completely different girls makes it somewhat contentious