Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 242
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Oh wow. I always associate the release of this with Mighty Hoopla at Butlins, as that was the exact time it came out and it was everywhere that weekend. Same with 'Murder On The Dancefloor'

  • Jordanlee1402
    Jordanlee1402

    I like this more now than I did initially but it’s not amongst my favourites from the album!

  • I still appreciate Ariana dipping her toe in house music, was quite refreshing off the back of positions, but 'we can't be friends (wait for your love)' ended up overshadowing this pretty quickly for

Apple Music

UK: #5

US: #30

 

A bit disappointing.

 

It's still #5 on US Spotify (which, as I said already, is more relevant for this genre - if you're quoting Apple positions for pop songs they're almost always going to look disappointing)

 

TOTC's final predictions have Ariana comfortably ahead of Jack (271 to 254) so basically in the bag now!

She would’ve been #2 on streaming alone!

 

01 72,235 Noah Kahan - Stick Season [8 vinyl, 1,735 downloads, 70,492 streaming]

02 71,636 Ariana Grande - yes, and? [4,669 CDs, 3,493 vinyl, 5,495 downloads, 57,979 streaming]

03 56,792 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder on the Dancefloor

 

Really great sales for all of the top 3. :clap:

 

I was out on Friday as the charts were announced so I didn’t quite know just how close it was!

 

Strong sales for her and a fourth #2 here in the UK now as well! I think it’ll have a pretty strong chart run should remain top 5 this week and I think ACR will be avoided due to the release date of the eternal sunshine album as well. Stick Season just to mammoth a hit to overcome but a strong debut.

 

I was out on Friday as the charts were announced so I didn’t quite know just how close it was!

 

Strong sales for her and a fourth #2 here in the UK now as well! I think it’ll have a pretty strong chart run should remain top 5 this week and I think ACR will be avoided due to the release date of the eternal sunshine album as well. Stick Season just to mammoth a hit to overcome but a strong debut.

Yes here's hoping for a lengthy run! She's swiftly back up to #4 on Spotify today with 'Homesick' falling behind, although in the mids she's behind that, but ahead of Jack Harlow - so #4 too.

 

Bring on the Billboard Hot 100 announcement!

#1 in the U.S. :cheer: that’s her 8th number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100!

 

@1749497279214395727

 

:clap:

 

The Way: #9

Problem: #2

Dangerous Woman: #8

no tears left to cry: #3

thank u, next: #1

positions: #1

yes, and?: #1

 

She ties Taylor Swift as woman with the most Billboard Hot 100 #1 debuts in history and woman with the most #1 hits in the 2020s decade so far

  • Author

That's a great feat for a flop!

 

(I'll stop with those lmaoooo - but congrats to her!)

I kinda fear this has the staying power of Stuck with U in the US though... it's down to #7 on Spotify and under a million already.

Edited by Sour Candy

The verses are giving me a Kylie song, really strong vibes, anyone an idea what it is it is bugging me?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.