Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 205
  • Views 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    Back in the chart at #45!

  • A video of JADE’s Glasto performance of AOMD is going viral on TikTok. It’s on Radio 1’s account: 5.6 million views and nearly 300k likes!

  • Mr. C. Joel
    Mr. C. Joel

    AOMD features in the new Netflix Series ‘Too Much’

Posted Images

I haven’t seen anyone discuss this in this artist forum. What did you guys think of the “Angel Of My Dreams” lip sync on the third season of UK vs. The World?

Edited by DanielCarey

  • 3 months later...

Is there a sales update for this? I’m surprised it’s not Platinum yet.

  • 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

certified platinum this week! ❤️

Actually, it was certified Platinum last week. I don't know why they did it on there today.

  • Author
1 minute ago, DanielCarey said:

Actually, it was certified Platinum last week. I don't know why they did it on there today.

I wonder if that original site does it on “estimations” and the BRITs post when it’s officially crossed over the threshold, maybe?

For example at close of play last Thursday it was 599,987 or something? But then this tracking week is the week it actually crossed into Platinum, maybe?

Anywho, a PLATINUM SMASH REGARDLESS!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.