Jump to content

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, CRAZY CHRIS said:

Yes but they wouldn't get away with assassinating the US President or one of his close family. Vance would bomb the shit out of them and rightly so. Wipe them off the map.

Trump said "1000 Missiles are Locked and Loaded and aimed at the Islamic Republic of Iran, with thousands of more to immediately follow, should the Iranian Government act on its threat, pronounced in many corners of the Globe, to assassinate, or attempt to assassinate, the sitting President of the United States of America, in this case, ME,” he wrote.

Taking away all the nonsense, if they did hit Trump wouldn’t Vance be happy, he’d be president. Also, wouldn’t it just end up being even? They assassinated the Iranian leader.

Also, as I said above which you haven’t answered, they didn’t annihilate them in Feb, what makes you think they can now?

Edited by Steve201

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Views 75.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Another innocent life has just been taken by ICE in Minnesota today :( I know I am trying to be all jolly with my posts around the forum but, in reality I just want to be open for a moment and say t

  • His views being: black people were better off under slavery, gay people being stoned to death is justifiable, trans people should be removed from public life, palestinians are responsible for their ow

  • HE'S OFFICIALLY DONE IT!!

Posted Images

The E.P.A. is said to be planning to announce that the U.S. will no longer limit climate pollution from power plants.

Trump is an absolute f***ing nutjob. He's definitely intentionally tanking the economy. He wants everyone to kneel to him.

America has different sources of oil to Europe so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s intentionally wrecking the EU economies.

55 minutes ago, Steve201 said:

America has different sources of oil to Europe so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s intentionally wrecking the EU economies.

I'm also concerned that he wants to start the Third World War. He's much more dangerous than I originally thought he was.

I would love to know if he knew about the Strait of Hormuz before bombing Iran or they just totally underestimated them. Surely he has experts to advise him on these things.

2 hours ago, Steve201 said:

I would love to know if he knew about the Strait of Hormuz before bombing Iran or they just totally underestimated them. Surely he has experts to advise him on these things.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to rename it the Strait of America 🤣

2 hours ago, DanielCarey said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to rename it the Strait of America 🤣

Aye he’s a joker, that’s what they want with the Middle East though, all the states to be like Saudi Arabia - compliant and sell them cheap oil.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.