July 7, 20251 yr Author I opened it in my Spotify desktop app and it's faded out alongside Trashman. so not sure if you guys have just struck lucky and it wasn't meant to be released yet?! edit: oh it says it releases tomorrow!
July 7, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, Scene said:I opened it in my Spotify desktop app and it's faded out alongside Trashman. so not sure if you guys have just struck lucky and it wasn't meant to be released yet?! edit: oh it says it releases tomorrow!Yeah I didn't mean I can play it yet, but just shared the link to show her credited as you weren't sure.
July 7, 20251 yr Author Just now, awardinary said:Yeah I didn't mean I can play it yet, but just shared the link to show her credited as you weren't sure.Oh I see! Pre-saved it at least.
July 7, 20251 yr I still actually need to listen to Kesha's album. But I will wait until midnight now!
July 7, 20251 yr It wasn't exactly gonna light up the charts but Tuesday is an interesting choice for a release day
July 7, 20251 yr It's quite standard for digital/streaming only versions of brand new albums tbh. A fair amount of artists have released these kinds of deluxe releases mid-week for their newly released albums.
July 7, 20251 yr The deluxe doesn’t come up for me at all either it’s not even showing on Kesha’s Spotify profile?EDIT: Got it from the link above.Roll on Tomorrow!!!I wish it was on the vinyl though. Edited July 7, 20251 yr by Mr. C. Joel
July 7, 20251 yr Noooo I LOVE IT!!!!I’m obsessed with Kesha’s new album so the fact she’s on it is insane to me! just wish there was a deluxe vinyl.The Jade remix into Attention is 10/10! Edited July 7, 20251 yr by Mr. C. Joel
July 8, 20251 yr BOP!I wasn't too keen on 'JOYRIDE.' so I kinda gave up on this Kesha era and wanted to wait for the album to drop instead. This now gives me an incentive to actually listen to the album sooner rather than putting it on the back burner.It's an absolute BANGER.
July 12, 20251 yr That jump is INSANE!? It wasnmt even on any New Music Friday playlists was it? But YYYEEESSS
July 12, 20251 yr It was the only track from Kesha's album to INCREASE it's streams. I believe there were streaming parties (there was one today too)!
July 13, 20251 yr Author YAY!! Hopefully it can just keep growing! I can’t get enough of it and Red Flag. atm.