Posted June 28, 20251 yr OK huns, we all know that Baby Bunton is the Queen of Covers. Whilst some of those have been quite... well... 'by the numbers' lol, some of them have actually been quite interesting. I think songs like Crickets, I Wish I Could Have Loved You More, Life in Mono, etc are really great takes on the originals, and provided a side to Emma that the general public are perhaps not so used to: experimental Spice!Here though, I would like us to focus on FIVE covers she has released as singles throughout her various eras. She seems to do at least ONE cover as a single during each era, which is quite rare for any artist to do. So what are your favourites? What I AmCrickets Sing for AnaMariaDowntownYou're All I Need To Get By (featuring Jade Jones)2 Become 1
June 29, 20251 yr Author 7 hours ago, Spiceboy said:I wish I could have loved you more for the win!!!!Had it been a single, that would have been my pick too! WHAT A f***ING BANGER!!For this one, I chose Crickets. It's the best 'reinvention' of a classic song she ever did, imo
June 30, 20251 yr Voted for 'Crickets Sing for Anamaria'! I admire how much of a swerve that was as a single choice.
July 17, 20251 yr Crickets Sing for Anamaria. It's an happy song also different at the time to be a single.