August 28Aug 28 5 minutes ago, awardinary said:How about including a live version of the song? Wasn't there a performance on the Brit Awards this year or did I imagine it?There's a live version on streaming from Sam's London Stadium show - but it hasn't been performed at the BRITs or any TV show.
August 28Aug 28 3 hours ago, nowmusic1993 said:Would it be cheeky of Now to include Rein Me In on Now 125? I feel like it’s placement on Now 122 is way too low for the longest run at number one of all-time. It would most likely improve Now 125’s sales to casual buyers, and the song has been so major in 2026 and will most likely be associated with this year rather than 2025 in years to come. I wouldn’t be against it.At this rate, NOW 125 might not have any number ones unless HUGEL can dethrone them.
August 28Aug 28 Big sale just announced, some great prices on vinyl and CDs https://nowmusic.com/collections/sale
August 28Aug 28 1 minute ago, lewistgreen said:Big sale just announced, some great prices on vinyl and CDs https://nowmusic.com/collections/saleI saw that too.
August 28Aug 28 55 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:At this rate, NOW 125 might not have any number ones unless HUGEL can dethrone them.He can if Rein Me In goes ACR next week Edited August 28Aug 28 by Hadji
August 28Aug 28 8 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:ACR??It’s when streaming figures get halved if it declines 3 times. It’s a rule they made for the singles chart to speed it up
August 28Aug 28 I hope the NOW website aren't expecting shipping delays again... I mean, I pre-ordered MY copy of Yearbook 1971 on the NOW website, as previously stated, because of the numbered print.
August 28Aug 28 Author 10 minutes ago, geraintlewis268 said:I hope the NOW website aren't expecting shipping delays again... I mean, I pre-ordered MY copy of Yearbook 1971 on the NOW website, as previously stated, because of the numbered print.Amazon are delaying, my copy was meant to be here between 12:15 and 14:15 and now it just says "Still being delivered today" without a time slot. 😂I can wait though if it is delayed but I'd rather it arrived on time.
August 28Aug 28 8 minutes ago, awardinary said:Amazon are delaying, my copy was meant to be here between 12:15 and 14:15 and now it just says "Still being delivered today" without a time slot. 😂I can wait though if it is delayed but I'd rather it arrived on time.Typical.
August 28Aug 28 58 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:Big sale just announced, some great prices on vinyl and CDs https://nowmusic.com/collections/sale£19.99 for the 5 record Eurovision LP is the deal of the year.The Extra vinyl 1985-1989 set has halved in price very quickly, it's the only one I'm massively bothered about in that sale that I don't already have, but at the same time don't have £49.99 for it right now.I'm going to have to get Yearbook 1971 at the weekend as Amazon couldn't deliver it today.
August 28Aug 28 Over on the sales topic, Rein Me In has been confirmed for ACR which means we’ll have a new number 1 next week and there’s a possibility of Now 125 having number 1 singles
August 28Aug 28 21 minutes ago, geraintlewis268 said:I'm still waiting on mine! Even when I pre-ordered one with a numbered print!It's been well documented, even in this thread, though that Universal are struggling to get things out the door on time
August 28Aug 28 1 minute ago, lewistgreen said:It's been well documented, even in this thread, though that Universal are struggling to get things out the door on timeI know, I'm tired of it! First Yearbook Extra 1999, now THIS!?!?!?
August 28Aug 28 3 hours ago, Harrison FB said:UGH! Rein Me In is on top AGAIN! When will their reign end?!!At least this is its final week at number 1 and is getting knocked off the top next week
August 29Aug 29 9 hours ago, Hadji said:At least this is its final week at number 1 and is getting knocked off the top next weekHow'd you know that?
August 29Aug 29 1 hour ago, Harrison FB said:How'd you know that?It’s been mentioned in the charts forum on here Edited August 31Aug 31 by Hadji
Create an account or sign in to comment