Jump to content

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, Eric_Blob said:

Maybe Patient Zero can be the first song with zero in the title to peak at #0!

do you reckon the OCC'll accidentally omit it from the chart on their website like they did with Pylon on the albums last week? 🤣

Edited by maggotsforbrains

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A few for #10 Nat King Cole - Tenderly (1954) The Chi-Lites - Too Good To Be Forgotten (1974) Sonia - Listen To Your Heart (1989) Elton John & Leann Rimes - Written in the Stars (1999)

  • Suedehead2
    Suedehead2

    Patrick Wolf's The Magic Position peaked at number 69

  • King Rollo
    King Rollo

    I've been doing a Countdown style numbers puzzle to try to get 10538 Overture by ELO to its peak position of 9. It took me a while but I've done it: 3 x 8 = 24 -5 = 19 -10 = 9

3 hours ago, dandy* said:

Expanding this technique a little further...

Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen (there are actually a few that work with one)

Bobby Ferrin - Don't Worry Be Happy

Modern Romance - Best Years Of Our Lives

Raghav - Can't Get Enough

Before I saw you posted these I was gonna suggest Cotton Eye Joe, but you beat me to it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.