17 hours ago17 hr After Dolly Parton’s ‘9 to 5’ recently dropped from its peak position of 5 to 9, I just remembered that Cola Boy’s ‘7 Ways To Love’ peaked at number 7.What other songs with numbers in their titles have peaked at the appropriate position in the chart? I wonder if there are any albums that have done likewise?Edit: oops! ‘7 Ways To Love’ peaked at 8. I don’t know how I got that wrong! Edited 16 hours ago16 hr by GreyAsh
17 hours ago17 hr Mark Owen - Four Minute WarningWhite Stripes - Seven Nation Army Edited 17 hours ago17 hr by ElectroBoy
17 hours ago17 hr In the absence of Doctor Blind being around to tell us…Patrick Wolf - The Magic PositionWhich peaked at 69
17 hours ago17 hr The Tweenies didn’t quite manage it but ‘Number 1’ by Tinchy Stryder/N-Dubz got there!
17 hours ago17 hr FourFiveSeconds moved up to #4 from #5 for in its second week (and down to #5 from #4 in its third week) although it peaked at #3 rather than in second, unfortunately denying it its titular set of numerical positions!
17 hours ago17 hr Already have this thread apols!Songs that peaked at the number referenced in its title - UK Charts - BuzzJack Music ForumBest one remains Courteeners - Not Nineteen Forever peaking at... you guessed it.
17 hours ago17 hr Author 5 minutes ago, Jade said:The Tweenies didn’t quite manage it but ‘Number 1’ by Tinchy Stryder/N-Dubz got there!Which is simply vile, I'd have chosen Goldfrapp out of any option.
17 hours ago17 hr 19 minutes ago, Jade said:The Tweenies didn’t quite manage it but ‘Number 1’ by Tinchy Stryder/N-Dubz got there!The tweenies were robbed peaking at number 5 was diabolical Edited 16 hours ago16 hr by 777666jason
16 hours ago16 hr Notoriously Tinchy Stryder- Number One'I don't understand how you're number one' Edited 16 hours ago16 hr by Paramore
16 hours ago16 hr Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa - One Kiss got to no.1, funnily being Dua's third try to get a song with 'one' in its title there Be The One peaked at 9 and Scared To Be Lonely with Martin Garrix peaked at 14.
16 hours ago16 hr Will Smith managed two of them with Just the Two of Us and Will 2K both peaking at number 2!
16 hours ago16 hr 1 hour ago, GreyAsh said:I just remembered that Cola Boy’s ‘7 Ways To Love’ peaked at number 7Oops - and if no one has mentioned it yet, I have just spotted my own error! This peaked at 8 but spent 7 weeks on the chart.
16 hours ago16 hr 1 hour ago, ElectroBoy said:Spice Girls - 2 Become 1 : covering a lot of bases thereAlso appropriate for these two threads now merged into one!
15 hours ago15 hr 31 minutes ago, dandy* said:Kim Appleby - Don’t WorryExpanding this technique a little further...Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen (there are actually a few that work with one)Bobby Ferrin - Don't Worry Be HappyModern Romance - Best Years Of Our LivesRaghav - Can't Get Enough
Create an account or sign in to comment